• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2018 8:35 am
[OP]
Oct 27, 2013
199 posts
53 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

Build & manage online survey

Anyone know of companies that will build and maintain an online customer survey? It would need a simple URL and be smartphone compatible but not an APP.

I would need access to anytime to change questions and view the data. Needs to look pro and simple to use.
2 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2001
14854 posts
5168 upvotes
You don't want one of the popular ones like Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc. ? You should be able to find many solutions that are already developed to meet your needs, and will looks great since it's a heavily invested in product.

There should be several SaaS solutions that will even allow for custom URLs too if that's the concern.
[OP]
Oct 27, 2013
199 posts
53 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
TrevorK wrote:
Aug 4th, 2018 11:27 pm
You don't want one of the popular ones like Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc. ? You should be able to find many solutions that are already developed to meet your needs, and will looks great since it's a heavily invested in product.

There should be several SaaS solutions that will even allow for custom URLs too if that's the concern.
Thanks TrevorK. I use Survey Monkey and will give them a call. I’d like to be able to integrate it to our CRM eventually.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)