Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bullseye London

CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine Semi-Auto Rifle (NON-RESTRICTED, PRE-ORDER) - $1249.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2019 4:34 pm
Oct 21, 2015
11 posts
4 upvotes
Desert Blume, AB
vkizzle wrote:
I'm not a competition shooter and generally cycle between my AR, 9mm and .22 rifle during reloads.
I only get serious at the 5 stand, but even then my shotgun only holds two rounds.
You don't like or not planning on getting a semi-auto shotgun? I'm a new PAL holder and only own a Type 56 SKS.. so just curious on other people opinions.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41796 posts
30053 upvotes
Center of Universe
duMaurier15 wrote: You don't like or not planning on getting a semi-auto shotgun? I'm a new PAL holder and only own a Type 56 SKS.. so just curious on other people opinions.
Oh, I want to continue adding more to my collection, but then it never stops. Lol
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
2042 posts
695 upvotes
Ottawa
:facepalm:
FNX45Tactical wrote: Unrestricted PCCs are where its at these days. PCCs in competition are gaining serious traction too.

Waiting for my FDE to come in next month hopefully.

what is PCC and FDE srands fir?
Dec 13, 2017
341 posts
293 upvotes
cf7777 wrote: :facepalm:

what is PCC and FDE srands fir?
Pistol Caliber Carbine and I think Flat Dark Earth* (sold out color).
Last edited by Flonkeys on Feb 13th, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
2042 posts
695 upvotes
Ottawa
thx..for the explanation
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2397 posts
2724 upvotes
Flonkeys wrote: Pistol Caliber Carbine and I think Flat Dark Death (sold out color).
I think you mean to type "Earth"....

IMO...the 5 round limit on this PCC really turned alot of potential buyers off....the RCMP came out with this new term "Dual Purpose" mags to screw with firearm owners....get yourself a Ruger PC Carbine (uglyish...i know but very accurate and cheap) or a CX4 Storm (futuristic looking..a little cheaper than Evo3 and very accurate) and enjoy the 10/+ round Fun.

The Ruger PCC/PC9 can be had for $720 if you wait for a sale....and the CX4 is about $1050 when on sale ....both NR version of course. ...the R version will be cheaper
Last edited by fluidmax on Feb 13th, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 13, 2017
341 posts
293 upvotes
fluidmax wrote: I think you mean to type "Earth"....
Wish I could blame autocorrect on that. Just too sleepy :facepalm:
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41796 posts
30053 upvotes
Center of Universe
Flonkeys wrote: Wish I could blame autocorrect on that. Just too sleepy :facepalm:
Now you've done it.
A simple description error and it will be prohibited soon.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2397 posts
2724 upvotes
Flonkeys wrote: Wish I could blame autocorrect on that. Just too sleepy :facepalm:
I like your explanation of FDE...sounds much sexier than Earth
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Flonkeys wrote: Flat Dark Earth
A competing chapter of the flat earth society?
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
fluidmax wrote: I like your explanation of FDE...sounds much sexier than Earth
I think that Flonkeys has started a cool new saying completely by accident. I for one am going to use "FLAT DARK DEATH" in everyday conversation when appropriate. I find it quite entertaining like other modern day sayings such as "did it died?" and "amberlamps"
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)