Hot Deals

[Bullseye London] HOT!!! Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II $664.99 with Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2017 3:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1238 posts
536 upvotes
Alberta

HOT!!! Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II $664.99 with Free Shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
$664.99
Expiry:
November 5, 2017
Retailer:
Bullseye London
M&P15 Sport II going for $664.99 with Free shipping from Bullseye. Very reasonable price for a fine restricted mil spec AR15 rifle. Made in USA and currently 41 in stock. Also you get a free S&W Hat or Mug if you write "S&W Mug" or " S&W Hat" in the comments area when you place your order.

Good luck

Bullseye London

PS: For those who have unflattering views about guns or gun owners please remember this is about the deal...not about your personal views therefore please stay on topic.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
1987 posts
234 upvotes
Ottawa
Not that I'm interested.. But noticed this is only 35$ off..
Apr 18, 2008
138 posts
105 upvotes
BC
shylok wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 4:47 pm
Good catch. Generally pew pews don't go on sale too often, so we take what we can get.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1238 posts
536 upvotes
Alberta
shylok wrote:
Here is a link to the MSRP in the US MSRP in USD

And another link to the same rifle in USD from Cabela's.com
Cabela's.com

As you can see...this price is cheaper compare to both links.
Oct 31, 2014
247 posts
126 upvotes
Victoria, BC
shylok wrote:
Just how they have it listed on the website. The rifle is typically worth considerably more (it was retailing for I think $~900 before the US Election)
Smith & Wesson (and others) ramped up production with the expectation of a Hillary win (when democrats win people stockpile guns & ammo in the states), with S&W having a huge backlog of rifles they're sitting on they're dumping them much cheaper than they usually would in the Canadian market to sell them off.
Crappy chinese AR's are/were going for close to this price, so it's a pretty hot deal while supplies last.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1238 posts
536 upvotes
Alberta
smallwavesteve wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 7:22 pm
Just how they have it listed on the website. The rifle is typically worth considerably more (it was retailing for I think $~900 before the US Election)
Smith & Wesson (and others) ramped up production with the expectation of a Hillary win (when democrats win people stockpile guns & ammo in the states), with S&W having a huge backlog of rifles they're sitting on they're dumping them much cheaper than they usually would in the Canadian market to sell them off.
Crappy chinese AR's are/were going for close to this price, so it's a pretty hot deal while supplies last.
Couldn't have said it better... Their misfortune is a blessing for Canadians. All the nice firearms that we otherwise would have never bought due to higher prices and crappy exchange rates.
Feb 25, 2015
484 posts
307 upvotes
NB
Cabelas has it for 699 and there's 10% off "sale" every few weeks. Stock up on their gift cards at RCSS ($50 Cabelas GC + $10 PC GC for $50, x18). Then it will be $620 plus tax, minus $XXX in groceries.
"The things you own end up owning you..." (c)
Mar 3, 2011
545 posts
260 upvotes
carbide wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 10:15 pm
Cabelas has it for 699 and there's 10% off "sale" every few weeks. Stock up on their gift cards at RCSS ($50 Cabelas GC + $10 PC GC for $50, x18). Then it will be $620 plus tax, minus $XXX in groceries.
It just sucks that you can't use your points anymore to redeem towards gift cards Angry Face
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1238 posts
536 upvotes
Alberta
TransporterSD wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 10:14 pm
this or the other gun deal posted from Cabelas
do a search on the internet and you will find your answer.
carbide wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 10:15 pm
Cabela's is back ordered.....and I believe they do charge you oversize shipping cost and also a trigger lock. So pretty much about $640 plus tax.
Jun 22, 2015
138 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TransporterSD wrote:
Well both Rifles are great, I am assuming you are referring to the Bushmaster QRC deal that was posted yesterday. That deal seemed better to me, I mean S&W vs Bushmaster is a debate that will never end, how ever the Bushmaster deal came with a red dot and a better price and free shipping. I went with the Bushmaster personally.
Aug 13, 2006
280 posts
57 upvotes
I tried to PM an AR15 a while back with these guys - I think the difference was only $40 but they gave me the old " Sorry it's limited quantities - can't do it" excuse. They did offer me a mug or a hat instead.. :rolleyes:

I would of probably spent 5x times that amount just picking up accessories and ammo. They have some decent gear there but that PM denial put a bad taste in my mouth for these guys.

But..thanks for posting OP. I always like to see more firearm deals on this forum.
Dec 20, 2007
836 posts
171 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote:
If you're talking about the bushmaster thread, that one was mine...
It's a toss up.. Price wise that one is better... It's about $110 cheaper (or more) if you got the Bushnell deal that was posted recently (or you go really cheap with your red dot)
But most people seem to say this one is better quality (debatable)...

Either way, you can't go wrong.
I'm just happy to see firearm deals on rfd
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1238 posts
536 upvotes
Alberta
HiEveryone wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 8:44 am
If you're talking about the bushmaster thread, that one was mine...
It's a toss up.. Price wise that one is better... It's about $110 cheaper (or more) if you got the Bushnell deal that was posted recently (or you go really cheap with your red dot)
But most people seem to say this one is better quality (debatable)...

Either way, you can't go wrong.
I'm just happy to see firearm deals on rfd
Indeed...I wish we get more deal threads on firearms like other stuff on here.

Just an FYI to those that can't decide between the M&P and the QRC... One main difference between the Bushmaster and S&W is the warranty.... QRC has a full warranty of 375 days from date of purchase. M&P has a 365 days full warranty and a "Lifetime Service Policy" which acts just like warranty but requires you to send in your warranty card within 30 days of purchase to activate.

"Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy begins after the warranty period has expired. Smith & Wesson will repair, without charge, for the lifetime of the original owner. that is found to have a defect in material or workmanship. Eligibility for this Lifetime Service Policy requires returning the Product Registration Card within 30 days of purchase. The Lifetime Service Policy covers functional defects; it does not include the firearm’s finish, grips, magazines or sights. The Lifetime Service Policy is in addition to and not an extension of the Smith & Wesson Warranty."