Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bullseye London

Ruger PC Carbine Semi-Auto Rifle, 9mm, 10 Rounds, Non-Res $699.99 HOT!

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2019 3:07 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle

Ruger PC Carbine Semi-Auto Rifle, 9mm, 10 Rounds, Non-Res $699.99 HOT!

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
19%
Retailer:
Bullseye London
These little non restricted carbines are getting great reviews. Regular price $870. Cheapest I have seen them yet plus free shipping and only 5% tax to most provinces.....WINNER!

**update**...these carbines will be on special for $689.99 at Wanstalls starting May 28th-June 1. Not sure if Wanstalls only charges GST to sales outside of BC.
Last edited by katwittfan on May 21st, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
34 replies
Aug 23, 2007
227 posts
86 upvotes
Montreal, Qc.
Yup. Great piece of gear at an awesome price.

Good for plinking and as a basic bear defense gun for camping, etc. Bear spray is just seasoning for a hungry & determined bear, lol!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
Sorry bout that. Thx
Nov 3, 2005
625 posts
876 upvotes
Toronto
I see picatinny rails, but it doesn't look tacticool enough for me haha. Seems like a decent price for a 9mm carbine though.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
1072 posts
906 upvotes
These firearms deals are killing my wallet

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1312 posts
1845 upvotes
Toronto
Ugly but has good reviews.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1171 posts
958 upvotes
Edmonton
Excellent price but I don't think I'll ever be able to get over how fugly this thing is.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1076 posts
1290 upvotes
NB
Meh, cuz this is basically an oversized 10/22... A non-restricted Scorpion Evo 3 is a much better option, IMO. By an large, the price difference amounts to a couple of cases of ammo anyway
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1321 posts
906 upvotes
East of Toronto
Good price. $779.99 over at Cabelas. Good reviews.
Aug 27, 2015
113 posts
52 upvotes
Sherwood Park
Ordered, thanks OP!

Was looking at this one for a while, was tempted with Cabela's sale but waited, good thing!

Cabela's wouldn't price match in Edmonton today either.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
Quick stock check shows 130 units remaining. Was at 165 yesterday.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
a little off topic but didn't know where else to ask, does anyone recommend any green lasers for some of my rifles? I see some streamlight ones with flash lights, but is anyone else running any green lasers?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
Canuck38 wrote: Ordered, thanks OP!

Was looking at this one for a while, was tempted with Cabela's sale but waited, good thing!

Cabela's wouldn't price match in Edmonton today either.
I personally consider Cabelas the very LAST option for purchasing firearms etc. Almost all Mom and Pop places in Canada will deal over the phone or via email and usually shipping is free. Not only that but quite often buying out of province saves you PST which Cabelas cannot do. Bullseye London, Al Flahertys and SFRC are 3 Ontario stores that are top notch to deal with. Avoid Cabelas unless its the only option.
May 12, 2006
551 posts
520 upvotes
ON
762mm wrote: Yup. Great piece of gear at an awesome price.

Good for plinking and as a basic bear defense gun for camping, etc. Bear spray is just seasoning for a hungry & determined bear, lol!
Bear defense? Maybe because of the noise Winking Face
Aug 28, 2016
313 posts
552 upvotes
Bullseye has some great deals sometimes. Bought a rare p320 compact last year that was over 15% off. Ammo deals sometimes are awesome. Best part is they are local for me.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2601 posts
1848 upvotes
North Vancouver
katwittfan wrote: I like the many positive reviews on this but I must agree it is not the most appealing design to look at. Different strokes though.

I am waiting for my Flat-Dark-Earth model of this to show up....

https://www.londerosports.com/media/cat ... de_web.jpg
That looks great!
Basil: Well, may I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically -?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
Sorcerer wrote: That looks great!
It looks they are about 2 weeks out now according to Bullseye. Mine is in Flat Dark Earth colour. I am going to TACTICOOL the F*#K out of it with a foregrip and a badass optic. 9mm is still the most affordable to shoot(next to .22) and this being non-restricted you can throw it in the back seat and head out to the bush with no range FUDS breathing down your neck about "assault" weapons. The non-res Scorpion is going to be a big hit in Canada!
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4008 posts
8780 upvotes
Vancouver
carbide wrote: Meh, cuz this is basically an oversized 10/22... A non-restricted Scorpion Evo 3 is a much better option, IMO. By an large, the price difference amounts to a couple of cases of ammo anyway
Shot my buddies brand new 10/22, nothing but issues out of the box. What a hilariously garbage gun. Terrible bolt catch, mag release, issues feeding.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)