Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bullseye London

Locked: Toque "Make Trudeau a Drama Teacher Again" $19.99 with Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2019 7:01 pm
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1380 upvotes
Finally Canada has it's own MAGA toque to quickly identify people at the shallow end of the gene pool.
Dec 12, 2018
460 posts
1182 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: Why is this even here? Wrong forum, OP. Want to discuss politics? Go to the right place.
I looked for this place. Did not expect an actual forum called "Politics, Religion & Controversial"

This is a wonderful place.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2668 posts
1517 upvotes
Toronto
moussa747 wrote: I don't think you know what regime means if you think that our current government is a regime.
What is the problem with the term "regime". According to the dictionary it can be defined as: "a government in power"..

As far as I can see the OPs usage is correct; however I had to look it up at dictionary.com.

I'm only posting because I was unsure about the correct meaning of regime so if you could clarify what you were implying in your post I would appreciate it.
Feb 13, 2008
977 posts
765 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
My elders told me his name is Justin Castro. I am starting to like the term "Regime Change."Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Feb 13, 2008
977 posts
765 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Okay. Okay. I will have my own line of toque soon. Make Alberta Great Again. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
83trekker wrote: Its because Trudeau only job he has ever had was a drama teacher, besides trying to run Canada which is one of Canadas most EPIC Fail
Unfortunately, he wasn't your grammar teacher.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12014 posts
4369 upvotes
Winnipeg
Gbyrd wrote: I see the Russian trolls have arrived to influence our deals.
don't they have a polar bear invasion to deal with. Maybe they are blaming us for sending them????
Banned
Dec 15, 2018
252 posts
696 upvotes
83trekker wrote: Its because Trudeau only job he has ever had was a drama teacher, besides trying to run Canada which is one of Canadas most EPIC Fail
But Justin has such nice hair and can do a lot more than downward dog when it comes to yoga!

Plus, he is so friggin cultured!

Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
He made weed legal so I can't be that mad
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3958 posts
5641 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Sad item tbh, we are not america, we are better than that to be making these kind of stuff and insulting our PM. If you don't like canada go to usa, or somewhere else and tell me how quick you run back here.
😎Thanks RFD😎
May 23, 2014
31 posts
37 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Because memorizing arbitrary things signifies intelligence
Jun 27, 2011
353 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
Imagine getting triggered by a hat of all things Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy It is good to be exposed any and all opposing beliefs whether U agree or not. SJW culture is one of the worst things the west has produced.
Aug 11, 2011
14 posts
4 upvotes
TORONTO
I assume this is OP's shop since $20 for a toque ain't it so just some feedback:

-Come up with a more concise slogan. Most people will have no idea what this is referencing.
-Don't appropriate that particular design. Given the murky slogan, the main message of this hat will be "I'm aggressively racist and also support Donald Trump", which, maybe you do, but that's a pretty disastrous first impression to be making in Canada.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1541 posts
385 upvotes
416MAFIA wrote: But Justin has such nice hair and can do a lot more than downward dog when it comes to yoga!

Plus, he is so friggin cultured!

One of the things I respect about him. In a time where people are trying to be so divisive and not understand what they read and research behind it(measle outbreaks). I appreciate trudeaus open mindedness.
Oct 25, 2009
701 posts
215 upvotes
Calgary
mabito wrote: I assume this is OP's shop since $20 for a toque ain't it so just some feedback:

-Come up with a more concise slogan. Most people will have no idea what this is referencing.
-Don't appropriate that particular design. Given the murky slogan, the main message of this hat will be "I'm aggressively racist and also support Donald Trump", which, maybe you do, but that's a pretty disastrous first impression to be making in Canada.
Love all the triggered liberals from this post, this is not new they have been selling tshirts that say this, how is this racist, typical liberal crybaby reply, everything is racist, im sensitive, i need my safe space wahahaah
Jun 27, 2011
353 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
83trekker wrote: Love all the triggered liberals from this post, this is not new they have been selling tshirts that say this, how is this racist, typical liberal crybaby reply, everything is racist, im sensitive, i need my safe space wahahaah
U triggered me I will file a complaint with the human rights commission U bigot!
Nov 25, 2010
392 posts
225 upvotes
83trekker wrote: Love all the triggered liberals from this post, this is not new they have been selling tshirts that say this, how is this racist, typical liberal crybaby reply, everything is racist, im sensitive, i need my safe space wahahaah
Here is a triggered conservative.
Oct 25, 2009
701 posts
215 upvotes
Calgary
deeranger wrote: U triggered me I will file a complaint with the human rights commission U bigot!
I see what you did there ;)
Jun 10, 2015
115 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto, ON
83trekker wrote: Sorry for replying on my phone and not doing all the proper grammar, another Trudeau fan here, oh and its the grammar police too!! WOOOOOOOOO
You've been personally name calling other users for their political inclinations. I don't see how a "hot deals" forum is a place for that.

If valuing civil discourse somehow makes me a Trudeau fan, then that doesn't bode well for whatever side you're standing on.
Oct 25, 2009
701 posts
215 upvotes
Calgary
codecs wrote: You've been personally name calling other users for their political inclinations. I don't see how a "hot deals" forum is a place for that.

If valuing civil discourse somehow makes me a Trudeau fan, then that doesn't bode well for whatever side you're standing on.
Its because evrybodys freaking out over a freaking toque, like really??? Its just a toque, why so mad bro?