BST: Cell Phones & Accessories

[FS] ***Bundle - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Black (locked to Rogers) with two Aicotech Smart Remote Eggs - $900.00

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2017 8:59 am
[OP]
Nov 17, 2006
74 posts
9 upvotes
Trader Score: 0

***Bundle - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Black (locked to Rogers) with two Aicotech Smart Remote Eggs - $900.00

Hello all,

I have a bundle consisting of a black Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in PERFECT CONDITION (used for almost 3 months...no scratches, dings, or dents whatsoever...locked to Rogers) along with 2 Aicotech Universal Smart Remote Eggs (www.aicotech.com) that I am willing to part with for a total of $900.00 (firm).

The included S7 Edge accessories (i.e. headphones, USB adaptor) have never been used and are still in their original packaging. If there are no takers, then I will just return the item back to the retail vendor for a refund.

As for the Aicotech Smart Eggs, there are many uses available for them. Once paired via bluetooth to your smartphone, you can control your TV, receiver, air conditioner, projector, and much more! Additional features include beacon-sensing (i.e. it'll activate a set of devices for you once you step into range) and an intelligence timer (i.e. schedule various devices to turn on or off at any given time). Refer to the link provided here: Smart Eggs, for further details.

Please note the following:
  • No lowball offers
  • Cash in large denominations would be preferable (i.e. $50's or $100's)
  • If you wish to present a cheque as payment, I request that it be first certified by your banking institution
  • The exchange can be arranged anywhere in public within the GTA- but my preference would be downtown near the Eaton Centre
Thanks!