PC & Video Games

Destiny: Age of Triumph Mar. 28 (Destiny 2 in PC Confirmed!)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2021 12:08 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6115 posts
1694 upvotes
Milton

Destiny: Age of Triumph Mar. 28 (Destiny 2 in PC Confirmed!)

[IMG]http://teambeyond.net/wp-content/upload ... l2qRcP.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE]Destiny is set seven hundred years into the future in a post-apocalyptic setting following a prosperous period of exploration, peace and technological advancement known as the Golden Age. In a universe where humans have spread out and colonized planets in the Solar System, an event known as "the Collapse" saw the mysterious dissolution of these colonies, the end of the Golden Age, and mankind teetering on the brink of extinction. The only known survivors of the Collapse are those living on Earth, who were saved by "the Traveler", a white, spherical celestial body whose appearance centuries before had enabled humans to reach the stars.[13] The Traveler now hovers above the last remaining human city, and its presence allows the "Guardians of the City"—the last defenders of the human race—the ability to wield an unknown power.

Upon mankind's first attempt to repopulate and reconstruct after the Collapse, it is discovered that hostile alien races have occupied mankind's former colonies and civilizations and are now encroaching upon the City. The player takes on the role of a Guardian of the City, and is tasked with investigating and destroying these threats before humanity is completely wiped out.

Available for: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on Sept 9, 2014[/QUOTE]

Destiny In-Game Content Unlock Codes:
YKA-RJG-MH9 (Warlock-Grimoire)
3DA-P4X-F6A (Titan-Grimoire)
MVD-4N3-NKH (Hunter-Grimoire)
TCN-HCD-TGY (Rixis-Grimoire)
HDX-ALM-V4K (Old-Russia-Grimoire)
473-MXR-3X9 (Hive-Grimoire)
JMR-LFN-4A3 (Moon-Grimoire)
HC3-H44-DKC (Gjallorhorn-Grimoire)
69P-KRM-JJA (Duke MK.44-Grimoire)
69P-VCH-337 (The Tower-Grimoire)
69R-CKD-X7L (Ogre-Grimoire)
69R-DDD-FCP (Valley of the kings, Mars-Grimoire)
69R-F99-AXG (The Fallen-Grimoire)
69R-VL7-J6A (Red Death*(Back)-Grimoire)
69X-DJN-74V (The Cabal-Grimoire)
6A7-7NP-3X7 (The Devastated Coast, Venus-Grimoire)
6A9-DTG-YGN (Vex Minotaur-Grimoire)
7F9-767-F74 (Sign of the Finite-Emblem)
FJ9-LAM-67F (Binding Focus-Emblem)
JD7-4CM-HJG (Illusion of Light-Emblem)
JDT-NLC-JKM (Ab Aeterno-Emblem)
JNX-DMH-XLA (Field of Light-Emblem)
7CP-94V-LFP (Lone Focus, Jagged Edge-Emblem)
X4C-FGX-MX3 (Note of Conquest-Emblem)
X9F-GMA-H6D (The Unimagined Plane-Emblem)
N3L-XN6-PXF (The Reflective Proof-Emblem)
A7L-FYC-44X (Flames of Forgotten Truth-Emblem)
7MM-VPD-MHP (Double Banshee-Shader)
RXC-9XJ-4MH (Oracle 99-Shader)
3VF-LGC-RLX (Mayhem Mode-TTK Emblem)
=Redemption link: http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

Looking for a Clan? Join RFD's Destiny Clan!
PS4: ps4-rfd-destiny-clan-1550755/
XB1: xb1-rfd-destiny-clan-1570211/
Last edited by spena on Nov 28th, 2012 10:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
3017 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2009
2182 posts
209 upvotes
Well was interested in this until I read MMO
Brand NEW FUJIFILM F900EXR FOR SALE ASKING $225
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
Some nice gameplay footage:

The NDA has been lifted, so check your favorite gaming sites for previews.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
4156 posts
522 upvotes
if it's not on PC or next-gen

pass.
Russell wrote: We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
twitchyzero wrote: if it's not on PC or next-gen

pass.
PC news is coming and it is coming to next gen as well as current gen.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
Super strokey wrote: PC news is coming and it is coming to next gen as well as current gen.
Apparently it's console only, no PC.
Feb 12, 2013
837 posts
96 upvotes
Super strokey wrote: PC news is coming and it is coming to next gen as well as current gen.
First one is an Xbox exclusive.. Goes multiplatform in 2015 I believe. I've seen contradicting information about PC release, but sounds like there's hope.

Correction: First one is out for PS3 and 360.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
Adam Sessler's impressions: (from G4 TV fame)

Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6115 posts
1694 upvotes
Milton
After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.

hope this comes in pc. mmo + consoles doesnt usually get a long to well.. ie ffXIV

edit,

Destiny is not a mmo
Feb 12, 2013
837 posts
96 upvotes
spena wrote: After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.

hope this comes in pc. mmo + consoles doesnt usually get a long to well.. ie ffXIV
To have a truly large install base, they will need to devise a way to break down the walls of PSN + XBLA so Sony, MS, PC users can play together..
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
2968 posts
685 upvotes
nagasadow wrote: Well was interested in this until I read MMO
It's not an MMO..

Looks very interesting.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6115 posts
1694 upvotes
Milton
blzn wrote: It's not an MMO..

Looks very interesting.
ahh yes you are corrrect. The Genre(s): First-person shooter, Action role-playing, Open world
basically like Mass Effect + Open World system.
Sep 11, 2011
263 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
I hope the multiplayer aspect of it is done right. What it's doing reminds me of Firefall which was okay, but didn't hold my interest much.
Dec 20, 2007
424 posts
426 upvotes
They should have just tried to make their own mass effect type game
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
Anyone noticing that pretty much all of the ads for it are playstation? They are showing it at the Sony E3 conference too. Did Sony Moneyhat this or are they just more in favour of the Sony systems for some reason?
Jul 27, 2007
948 posts
50 upvotes
Super strokey wrote: Anyone noticing that pretty much all of the ads for it are playstation? They are showing it at the Sony E3 conference too. Did Sony Moneyhat this or are they just more in favour of the Sony systems for some reason?
I'd say both Sony threw money at them hoping it'd have the same effect as Microsoft throwing money at Activision for COD DLC timed exclusivity, and Activision happy with having a powerhouse shooter franchise on two separate platforms.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
Going to breathe life into this thread, after seeing the trailer, game looks cray. An open world third person shooter that looks like a cross beteween the following games:
Halo = Some of the planets and background look reminiscent of Halo 2/3 - Game made by Bungie and actually looks better than anything they ever worked on
Mass Effect = First person shooter with chacters who can shoot and use biotics or what appear sto be biotics
Star Wars = (saw a few landseppeders + some of the ships look like X Wings and Rebel Alliance fighter jets and I saw a character that looked like a Fett Bobba /Jango)
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
2069 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Neovingian wrote: Going to breathe life into this thread, after seeing the trailer, game looks cray. An open world third person shooter that looks like a cross beteween the following games:
Halo = Some of the planets and background look reminiscent of Halo 2/3 - Game made by Bungie and actually looks better than anything they ever worked on
Mass Effect = Third person shooter with chacters who can shoot and use biotics or what appear sto be biotics
Star Wars = (some of the ships look like X Wings and Rebel Alliance fighter jets and I saw a character that looked like a Fett Bobba /Jango)
Totally agree with you. Destiny definitely looked "next gen" to me. I also got the Borderlands kind of feel too with the looting and various guns they picked up. Looks like a blast to play with some buddies.
My XBL/PSN: evilenger
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
2968 posts
685 upvotes
Totally got the borderland feel to it agreed, looks like a game that will be a blast to play with friends.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)