• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 11:32 am
Tags:
Aug 22, 2007
406 posts
168 upvotes
supramessiah wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 9:12 pm
When calling the store over the phone, do I need to provide the sales associate the full credit card info at the same time? I am eyeing on a coat but unsure of its sizing. Could I ask the store to order me two sizes and return one right in the store without being charged additional fees?
Can't be returned in store according to a rep that replied to an email I sent them asking the same question. They provide you with a prepaid postage with your order though, so you will need to ship it back to whatever is on the label.

I ordered 2, will return 1.
Nov 22, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
h41t3r wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 11:19 am
Can't be returned in store according to a rep that replied to an email I sent them asking the same question. They provide you with a prepaid postage with your order though, so you will need to ship it back to whatever is on the label.

I ordered 2, will return 1.
I never got a prepaid postage with my order.

Called them a week ago, they said UPS will take a couple of days to send the shipping label to them, then they will send it to me. Still have not received.
Aug 22, 2007
406 posts
168 upvotes
Herrokitty23 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 11:27 am
I never got a prepaid postage with my order.

Called them a week ago, they said UPS will take a couple of days to send the shipping label to them, then they will send it to me. Still have not received.
That sucks. I haven't received my package yet (due today). I actually did 2 separate orders because I didn't pickup my mistake til it was too late. I'll just be refusing the order instead of accepting and shipping again since I now know it may or may not have a return shipping label inside:\
Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 11.28.54 AM.png