Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burberry

Burberry Sale/Free Shipping from UK/Duty and Tax Included/Free Giftwrapping

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2018 8:41 pm
Tags:
Jun 7, 2017
190 posts
81 upvotes
I felt bad,

Wearing a Gildan t-shirt from dolarama.

Look at a t-shirt: 600 CAD.

I'm sure this will be a good price for those who can afford, still up vote for you. But that shirt can feed my family for a month. Guess I'll pass. =)
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3507 posts
4189 upvotes
cellsell wrote: should I be glad that I got this from the Niagara outlet for $75 USD 10 years ago and it is costing more now?
https://ca.burberry.com/modern-cut-patt ... -p40022511
10 years ago: FX is 1 so USD = CAD.

75 CAD *1.13(tax)*1.17(inflation) = $100.

So you saved [150 (current price) - 100 (what you paid)] / 150 (current price) = 33% for getting an outlet item, I wouldn't be glad at all! (to give you some perspective, a $2200~2300 bag is often around $800~900 in outlet)

again, this deal is hot because you are getting 50% off and on top of that no tax (so 13% for Ontario) and you are getting the real deal, not outlet items.
Last edited by Glancealot on May 18th, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bitcoin will crash hard.
Jul 20, 2008
130 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
1xhakka_azn wrote: Yes you should be able to return in store. Not sure if it makes a difference between retail store vs outlet store. In the past, I've been able to return at the Yorkdale store.
I have also purchased from their online store and was able to return it in store with zero problem.

I think the in store option is also better than shipping it back yourself. For one, they take care of all the form filling for you, and two, they give you a store receipt to confirm what you dropped off to them. In the very very rare case the shipment gets lost in transit, I'd rather have a in store receipt in hand than not.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1381 posts
315 upvotes
Oakville
If an item isnt in stock and since theres a locate in store option, will the prices in store be the same?
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3507 posts
4189 upvotes
T-DOT wrote: If an item isnt in stock and since theres a locate in store option, will the prices in store be the same?
even if so, you will be hit with taxes.

the selling point here is that you don't pay tax.
Bitcoin will crash hard.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
95$ for sock. wth
😃
Mar 12, 2017
686 posts
630 upvotes
Ontario
The gift option always comes with a really nice box.
I've also purchased in the past and no duties or tax.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
No love for the ladies ? Only menswear on sale?
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4625 posts
1342 upvotes
Thanks OP! Just placed an order.

Will be thrilled if this comes through with no tax and duties. The free gift wrap will be a great touch too!
Nov 1, 2016
56 posts
13 upvotes
Does anyone know how long this sale would be going on for?
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
6'0 and 180 lbs would I be a medium or large in shirts/polos?

How are you all checking out? IT is asking me for my registered email address and password but I am not registered and there is no guest or sign up option.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2009
1116 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: 6'0 and 180 lbs would I be a medium or large in shirts/polos?

How are you all checking out? IT is asking me for my registered email address and password but I am not registered and there is no guest or sign up option.
I'm 5'11 180lbs and I'm wearing a medium today however it is pretty slim.
Nov 24, 2014
386 posts
368 upvotes
Isla Nublar, Costa R…
XitrumX235298 wrote: I felt bad,

Wearing a Gildan t-shirt from dolarama.

Look at a t-shirt: 600 CAD.

I'm sure this will be a good price for those who can afford, still up vote for you. But that shirt can feed my family for a month. Guess I'll pass. =)
There is absolutely no shame in saying this! You done good.
Aug 15, 2007
614 posts
265 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Items in cart, scared to Submit....
Aug 4, 2004
719 posts
549 upvotes
Glancealot wrote: again, this deal is hot because you are getting 50% off and on top of that no tax (so 13% for Ontario) and you are getting the real deal, not outlet items.
if I were able to get the same thing 10 years ago from an outlet store... how can we tell any of these accessories are not an outlet item? Is there a way to identify an outlet item?
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
naticom wrote: Where did it say no tax and no duties?
ok, seems to be listed, sorry for the confusion.
https://ca.burberry.com/customer-service/shipping/
All delivery times stated are working days
Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays within the UK and your chosen shipping destination
Orders are estimated to arrive between 7:30 and 20:00 local time
Orders are shipped from the UK
Customers are not responsible for import taxes and duties
Please allow additional time for personalised or monogrammed items. An estimated delivery time for your order will be available to view in checkout.
Now not getting orders dinged by CBSA is one thing and actually making a "tax/duty free" purchase is another. Because if they feel like it taxes and duties on $100 worth of apparel is roughly $33 when entering ON.
May 7, 2017
422 posts
223 upvotes
Ordered many times from them. It's usually shipped by ups and all taxes and duties are covered by burberry, making this tax free for us. The price you see online is the price you'll pay at check out. No extra shipping or taxes at all.

Return can be done in store or ship back. If shipping back, the customer rep will provide shipping label and all you have to print it out and drop it off at ups. I bought a pair of shoes from them but the size was a bit small so i returned it and ordered another size. No problem at all.