Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burberry

Burberry semi annual sale!

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2017 9:11 am
95 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1716 posts
422 upvotes
these threads are always fun :)

essentially: "why drive a luxury car when any car will get you from A to B?", "why spend $100 on a pair of shoes when you get a pair for $15 that cover and protect your feet just as much!?"
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
2072 posts
440 upvotes
GTA
Just a reminder to all those "logical" shoppers:

Old Navy != Burberry

Please embed into brain and enjoy the new "hide thread" feature.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7814 posts
8682 upvotes
sobig wrote: Thank for the laugh, 575$ for a kid trench coat, 300$ for a kid scarf, simple dress for 1,200$, 225$ for a coton t-shirt...
it liquid nitrogen cold
Prices are warm-to-hot for Burberry.. why even bother to comment if you're a cheapo?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
8451 posts
1996 upvotes
Had a good look and there's 2-3 things i liked but I wouldn't wear often, and at $2-3k a pop, its a bit overkill for something i wouldn't use much. I'll have to wait for the new stuff to come in and might have to buy at full price. 80-90% of the time the best stuff in my size is already sold out 1-2 months into the season and never makes it out to sale, unless its in tiny sizes.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9931 posts
1371 upvotes
Is it just me or are there less things on sale this time around?
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5556 upvotes
Toronto
taro-chan wrote: Is it just me or are there less things on sale this time around?
It seems like less than before to me as well. Also, it's not as good as it was 2 years ago I'd say. Oh well.
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1072 posts
451 upvotes
The sale is getting less attractive than the first year they had this sale. Their price got higher and higher every year while the quality of clothes is going down, not to mention they only put crappy style on sale, sigh.
Nov 30, 2013
412 posts
695 upvotes
Hamilton
Oscar11 wrote: these threads are always fun :)

essentially: "why drive a luxury car when any car will get you from A to B?", "why spend $100 on a pair of shoes when you get a pair for $15 that cover and protect your feet just as much!?"
That's a terrible analogy. A Mercedes does not drive like a beige Corolla. A Cotten t shirt is a Cotten t-shirt.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2873 posts
2826 upvotes
Ottawa
Chince wrote: That's a terrible analogy. A Mercedes does not drive like a beige Corolla. A Cotten t shirt is a Cotten t-shirt.
Is a Picasso the same thing as a $10 painting?
Jun 11, 2015
512 posts
719 upvotes
Montreal
Oscar11 wrote: these threads are always fun :)

What car and shoes do you have? I'm just curious...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7407 posts
6683 upvotes
Toronto
Let's not go through the usual tired arguments of "it's better quality...", "but it's not better quality, that's my point" .

The price is there. Whether you're willing to pay the price is up to you.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1855 upvotes
Kingston
kk1030 wrote: The sale is getting less attractive than the first year they had this sale. Their price got higher and higher every year while the quality of clothes is going down, not to mention they only put crappy style on sale, sigh.
Hasn't our currency gotten crappier and crappier over the last few years?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
Free shop, duty free and f best of all, no sales tax.

Thanks OP.

Prices of luxury goods went up so thats why it seems prices are higher. I say, it's about the same amount of stuff for sale. Just clearing out winter stuff and early spring/sumer collection.