Expired Hot Deals

[Burberry Canada] Burberry Canada Sale (Thousands of items)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2019 10:56 pm
Oct 14, 2017
519 posts
361 upvotes
stanleylai wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 1:29 pm
Do they schedule pickups for the returns or do we need to bring it to the post office
Can choose either: the rep told me drop it off at an UPS location OR to give them another call and they can set up a pickup.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1503 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
oscar1999 wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 2:28 pm
Can choose either: the rep told me drop it off at an UPS location OR to give them another call and they can set up a pickup.
Yeah I think that's better because the box is pretty big.
May 11, 2008
718 posts
103 upvotes
Bought a purse online, was trying to check out in store but didn't see the item in either Saks or Norstrom. Does anybody know whether we really save taxes or the online prices just have the taxes built in?
May 22, 2018
135 posts
209 upvotes
Dancing Dancer wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 9:06 pm
Bought a purse online, was trying to check out in store but didn't see the item in either Saks or Norstrom. Does anybody know whether we really save taxes or the online prices just have the taxes built in?
Can confirm that we're saving on taxes. I shop from both Burberry online UAE and Canada and the Canadian one comes out cheaper.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8295 posts
4015 upvotes
Dancing Dancer wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 9:06 pm
Both me and my neighbour bout stuff, shipped to our house and neither package came with taxes or duties.
May 11, 2008
718 posts
103 upvotes
Sorry, maybe my question was not clear. I understand there's no more taxes or duties, but the item we bought online, say if it's $1k, is it also $1k in store? Means in store we'll have to pay 1k + taxes?

Or, it's 900 in store, then after taxes becomes 1k. Then this way we're not really saving taxes, the taxes are just built in.

That's why I went to the store trying to find out the price on the exact same item. Unfortunately, they don't have it in store.
Oct 14, 2017
519 posts
361 upvotes
Dancing Dancer wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 10:43 pm
Sorry, maybe my question was not clear. I understand there's no more taxes or duties, but the item we bought online, say if it's $1k, is it also $1k in store? Means in store we'll have to pay 1k + taxes?

Or, it's 900 in store, then after taxes becomes 1k. Then this way we're not really saving taxes, the taxes are just built in.

That's why I went to the store trying to find out the price on the exact same item. Unfortunately, they don't have it in store.
For me at least the store has the same price as online, just that in store you have to pay taxes.
Oct 28, 2004
248 posts
66 upvotes
Can confirm that you save on the taxes. I’ve purchased a cashmere scarf in store and then decided to get it monogrammed/embroidered after. They had to refund the scarf in store and order the same one for me online with the monogram, and it ended up being cheaper because I saved on the taxes (even after the extra cost for the monogram!).