Expired Hot Deals

[Burberry Canada] Burberry Canada Sale (Thousands of items)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2019 10:56 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
7777 posts
3255 upvotes
MVRD
SkimGuy wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 11:24 am
> Affordable wallet
> $250 / 270
> ಠ_ಠ
It is quite affordable...price range of a 512GB of NVMe SSD, a decent Nespresso machine, a decent pair of headphones...
Nov 9, 2005
541 posts
36 upvotes
Damn, the peacoat I wanted is not on sale, maybe next year.
Oct 28, 2004
225 posts
30 upvotes
Does anyone what their return policy is like on sale items? Can I return to store? Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
7777 posts
3255 upvotes
MVRD
texasbruce wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 1:10 am
This might sound mean but their models don't make the clothes look good...
I tend to agree.

Remember that fashion santa? They should sign him up. (e.g. He'd be awesome in some of those coats)

Some of these models just look too young...unless Burberry is actually targeting those rich kids with a golden spoon.
Last edited by chatbox on Nov 16th, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2009
1031 posts
356 upvotes
Just north.
Want to buy a trenchcoat, but at over a grand, I'll shop at the local Value Village.

Great find thought, OP.
Jun 27, 2012
133 posts
35 upvotes
I've had the Burberrry London wallet for 2+ yrs now. No issues
Mar 7, 2017
637 posts
244 upvotes
Ham, ON
testdnakr wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 11:53 am
I've had the Burberrry London wallet for 2+ yrs now. No issues
I've had a Kenneth Cole wallet for 8+ yrs now. No issues.
LOL, I also have a Burberry wallet, and I like it a lot. But your comment is NOT justification to buy one hahah
Jun 27, 2012
133 posts
35 upvotes
DealFixation wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 12:01 pm
I've had a Kenneth Cole wallet for 8+ yrs now. No issues.
LOL, I also have a Burberry wallet, and I like it a lot. But your comment is NOT justification to buy one hahah
Yes I'm aware, just a response to the person who earlier said the wallets don't last long *knock on wood*
Mar 7, 2017
637 posts
244 upvotes
Ham, ON
testdnakr wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 12:07 pm
Yes I'm aware, just a response to the person who earlier said the wallets don't last long *knock on wood*
I hope it lasts as well. But if it doesn't, I won't be too upset. I got it as a gift and couldn't justify paying that for a wallet using my own money. To each their own though.
Sep 30, 2001
27528 posts
6576 upvotes
Toronto
I'm going to post the same thing I posted in a recent Canada Goose thread:

I don't know what it is about luxury goods that triggers that lot of you, but just stop. Your're ruining the thread and it really discourages others from posting similar types of deals. This site is for deals of all products and price points. If luxury goods aren't for you - that's great there's no shame in it, however there is zero need to crap all over a thread.

If you want to discuss this specific deal, please contribute in this thread. If you just want to shout to the world about how this is a terrible company and you will become a terrible person for buying from this terrible company at its terrible pricing then please go to the fashion forum. There you can continue to tell people how they should spend their money.

For those people who's posts were removed as they got caught up in this nonsense, apologies but it only served to derail the thread further. Please continue the discussion in the above listed forum.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2354 posts
295 upvotes
ncr
I'd say significant progress can be seen here on rfd. You should have looked at burberry sale rfd thread 2 years ago. 3+ pages of "discussions" on why it doesn't belong..

so i'm very happy to see the increased respect for others coming out of members these days. kudos.

as for the others who's still catching up.. i'm applying what my kids taught me wrt bullies - WITS :) walk away and ignore. they'll die away when they don't get any response (positive or negative)
MrDisco wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 12:33 pm

I don't know what it is about luxury goods that triggers that lot of you, but just stop. Your're ruining the thread and it really discourages others from posting similar types of deals. This site is for deals of all products and price points. If luxury goods aren't for you - that's great there's no shame in it, however there is zero need to crap all over a thread.

If you want to discuss this specific deal, please contribute in this thread. If you just want to shout to the world about how this is a terrible company and you will become a terrible person for buying from this terrible company at its terrible pricing then please go to the fashion forum. There you can continue to tell people how they should spend their money.

For those people who's posts were removed as they got caught up in this nonsense, apologies but it only served to derail the thread further. Please continue the discussion in the above listed forum.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2354 posts
295 upvotes
ncr
So back to the posts.. for the regular folks who don't have super slim bodies and super long arms, what do you do with those extra long arm lengths of burberry trench coats. i love them.. just the sleeves
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5018 posts
982 upvotes
Milton
s1301950 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 12:39 pm
So back to the posts.. for the regular folks who don't have super slim bodies and super long arms, what do you do with those extra long arm lengths of burberry trench coats. i love them.. just the sleeves
You get it shortened by a seamstress/tailor. They can also taper the coat's body if needed.
[OP]
Feb 7, 2018
85 posts
266 upvotes
MrDisco wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 12:33 pm

Thanks for your post and it encourages me a lot !
Apr 2, 2008
421 posts
95 upvotes
I remember last year the outlet in Halton Hill had similar prices and additional 30% if spending over $1000 on Black Friday weekend.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused: