Expired Hot Deals

[Burberry Canada] Burberry Canada Sale (Thousands of items)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2019 10:56 pm
Feb 7, 2018
2 posts
ntan wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 12:26 pm
Darn, I bought quite a few things when the sale first started and it's outside of the 14 day sale return window :(
Call them or email them to get the return label. I got mine on 27 Nov and called them yesterday. So you should be good if calling today
Jan 27, 2014
105 posts
76 upvotes
Burnaby
pai wrote:
Dec 10th, 2018 4:21 pm
Does the sandringham trench coat in honey/stone ever go on sale?
I would also like to know this.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2006
1014 posts
144 upvotes
Markham
Just got off the phone, he say the label takes 2-3 days to process so suggests to return in store
May 27, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
hjkimbrian wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 7:22 am
Bought a men's bifold wallet last year and the seams are already getting undone at the corners. Was hoping that it would last long..
I owned a Burberry bi-fold for almost 10 years before misplacing it so YMMV. Certainly, the materials used will make a big difference -- stay away from synthetics. Also keep in mind that you can get repairs through Burberry (not cheap, but not completely unreasonable either).
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2006
1014 posts
144 upvotes
Markham
Got off work late and just did the refund at Yorkdale location, the manager looked pissed and say the refund would take 4-6 weeks to process as in store customers are priority over online purchases. For $270 difference still worth it to get it refunded.
Mar 26, 2017
57 posts
98 upvotes
Odd, I was told via phone they only do exchanges in store and returns had to be done via online.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2006
1014 posts
144 upvotes
Markham
TorLeafsFan wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 9:59 pm
Odd, I was told via phone they only do exchanges in store and returns had to be done via online.
I was told on the phone since today is day 14 to do it in store as it takes 2-3 days to get the label sent to me. I think maybe that’s why the store manager was pissed off. They pretty much told me they’re sending it back to UK and it’s faster for me to do it.
May 31, 2008
101 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered a coat on the first day of sale and got it on Nov 22, so it's outside of the return window. Called customer service, very friendly and helpful. The rep checked with supervisor if possible for an one-time exception for the return. It was approved as long as I do the re-ordering also on the phone. All done in a 10 minute phone call! Saved another $270. Now, tempted by a new bandana scarf.
Dec 25, 2016
3 posts
1 upvote
GRC_Brysland wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 10:58 am
Ordered a coat on the first day of sale and got it on Nov 22, so it's outside of the return window. Called customer service, very friendly and helpful. The rep checked with supervisor if possible for an one-time exception for the return. It was approved as long as I do the re-ordering also on the phone. All done in a 10 minute phone call! Saved another $270. Now, tempted by a new bandana scarf.
Do you still have the tag on?

I have cut off the tag and the rep wouldn’t let me return it, even though I am still within the return window.
Mar 7, 2011
918 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
liltennyo wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 1:17 pm
I would also like to know this.
No... it’s part of their heritage classic line and the stone, sand and black is a classic color. Only saw red going on sale for about 30%...
May 31, 2008
101 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
Return the new one with the tags still attached. It'll take 3 days to for them to send you the return labels. By that time the new one would've already arrived.
Mar 7, 2011
918 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
samm091 wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 12:12 pm
Anyone have any luck with price adjustment? I emailed them and they want me to return the item and rebuy a new one. It is such a hassle, i dont understand why they cant just refund me the diffrence.
That’s their business strategy. They wanna create hassle so ppl refrain from requesting rice adjustments.
Jul 13, 2012
198 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Deric78 wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 11:31 am
Do you still have the tag on?

I have cut off the tag and the rep wouldn’t let me return it, even though I am still within the return window.
most stores won't let you return if the item has no tag
Zoomer Wireless customer, $0 LG G5, $36 4GB data
Don't hesitate to ask any question😉
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
7669 posts
2366 upvotes
Toronto
GRC_Brysland wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 10:58 am
What number did you call and do you have a name of the rep?
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1509 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Do they schedule pickups for the returns or do we need to bring it to the post office