[Burger King] $1.39-1.59 (everyday) King Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2014 10:06 am
Tags:
Banned
Feb 13, 2014
52 posts
61 upvotes
Anyone know the prices for their double cheeseburger / cheeseburger / double hamburger / hamburger sandwiches? Thanks
savvybuck com
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10399 posts
593 upvotes
Mississauga
Vtlegend wrote: I believe whopper Wednesday is still there but the pricing only remains the same with the combo but not for the sandwich only.
Ya, when I was in their for coffee, someone tried to order the burger of the day and they said they were told not to sell it anymore.

They have the $1 ice cream cones now. Much more ice cream than McDonald's 1.39.
May 21, 2008
45 posts
9 upvotes
Vtlegend wrote: I believe whopper Wednesday is still there but the pricing only remains the same with the combo but not for the sandwich only.
I got a Whopper for $2.40 yesterday at the Crowfoot location in Calgary.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1080 posts
761 upvotes
Toronto
Burger King is pretty much all I eat for fast food burgers now. I think being 41 makes you hate the taste of McDonald's and heck I had it way too much over my lifetime so that didn't help either. As for Wendy's I told them if they didn't get their pricing more reasonable on their value menu they will never see a dime of mine. I really don't see how Wendy's sees $1.89 as being value.

Thanks OP for providing the information but I already knew Burger King was awesome. I also like how they are now trolling McDonald's with their version of the Big Mac .. the Big King.