Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] 10 Chicken Nuggets for $1.99!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2016 1:06 pm
Deal Addict
May 7, 2005
2824 posts
51 upvotes
They're chicken nuggets so even if they're not as good quality they're still pretty good.

Surprised at the amount of people criticizing them..they're 10 for $2..This isn't a fine dining experience..they're deep fried chicken nuggets that you dip into sauce.

OMG they're so salty and disgusting..wtf..it's burger king and they are chicken nuggets...There's only a certain deviation of taste that you can get from chicken nuggets...I really don't know what kind of taste you were expecting...but if you don't like these then it means you don't like chicken nuggets..and should therefore not buy them..because what you are tasting is what chicken nuggets always taste like...

and lol at the people going "this isn't a deal 10 for $2 is expensive! I can buy a bag of flour, chicken breasts, oil and salt and some eggs from costco..2kg all for $7.49 and I only have to use 1 millawatt of electricities and work it out to be cheaper then this." Seriously......only on RFD..
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5525 posts
1273 upvotes
jayisthebest88 wrote: They're chicken nuggets so even if they're not as good quality they're still pretty good.

Surprised at the amount of people criticizing them..they're 10 for $2..This isn't a fine dining experience..they're deep fried chicken nuggets that you dip into sauce.

OMG they're so salty and disgusting..wtf..it's burger king and they are chicken nuggets...There's only a certain deviation of taste that you can get from chicken nuggets...I really don't know what kind of taste you were expecting...but if you don't like these then it means you don't like chicken nuggets..and should therefore not buy them..because what you are tasting is what chicken nuggets always taste like...

and lol at the people going "this isn't a deal 10 for $2 is expensive! I can buy a bag of flour, chicken breasts, oil and salt and some eggs from costco..2kg all for $7.49 and I only have to use 1 millawatt of electricities and work it out to be cheaper then this." Seriously......only on RFD..
Agree 100%. Had them last week. They're okay. Not great, not terrible. But I'm not going to sit here and critique them because you know... they're $2.
There's something wrong with you if you order them and come here to say they weren't good.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
8970 posts
1556 upvotes
Montreal
ThinkingTodd wrote: Love chicken nuggets. Who doesn't?
The RFD food police ;) . Every fast food thread has them.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1723 posts
584 upvotes
BC
At my local BK, there is a loophole with the Chicken King combo. You can upgrade the drink to Large milkshake and fries to Bacon Poutine and the upgrade difference isn't charged. The employee who told me about it was frazzled (she always is, they are incompetent there) one day and said she told her manager multiple times and yet here it still happens. I loved getting Large milkshake, bacon poutine and chicken king for $6.30 or so, but I got sick of the Chicken king pretty fast and killed the deal for me. Still cheaper than ordering them separately. Doesn't work for other combo's from what I found out the hard way ($12.xx+).
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1253 posts
142 upvotes
Brooklin
Tried them yesterday, too salty...
- Where Br★★klin At -
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9095 posts
3357 upvotes
Toronto
jayisthebest88 wrote: They're chicken nuggets so even if they're not as good quality they're still pretty good.

last time they had this deal by the time i got through 1 order of these i was regretting it. i could easily plow my way through multiple orders of the mcnuggets, if i was so inclined, without the nauseating effect brought on by these unfortunate aberrations. if mcdicks had this same deal i'd be there in a heartbeat. these ones i've learnt my lesson and am staying clear.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Apr 5, 2010
660 posts
80 upvotes
Regina
I didn't read 17 pages of this thread, but I will say in my own experience from the last time these were cheap, the taste actually varies. Needing lunch in the middle of the night for shift work when I didn't have time to pack my own doesn't leave a lot of options, so at $2 for 10 nuggets it's kind of a no brainer. That said, I recall that sometimes they tasted pretty good and others they were just off, don't know why. McD's are consistent, I'll give em that, but $2 they aint. Also not a deal but chicken fries from BK are so good. If they had those on at $2 I wouldn't be helping my eating habits out any.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2006
1763 posts
239 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Today was the first time I ordered the nuggets since the last promotion.
Was very surprised to find a HALF-EATEN nugget in the bag.
Very grossed out. Didn't want to go back over $2, but not the service I was expecting.
FS: Superman Vintage: Issue Price + Shipping
FS: 39mm, 41mm and 44mm Royal Canadian Mint Maroon Coin Clamshells
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
21845 posts
2475 upvotes
^
Not half eaten

Probably due to the tool used to pick the nuggets from the fryer.

I had some recently and they didn't change the oil enough so there were black bits all over the nuggets. Got no sympathy from the manager > :(
Jun 18, 2008
569 posts
69 upvotes
Montreal
The server gave my nuggets to someone who ordered after me, so he felt bad and gave me 15 nuggets instead of the 10 lol
Aug 25, 2002
330 posts
35 upvotes
With chicken nuggets being cheaper than fries, I wonder if I can chicken nuggets for fries in a poutine.
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
21845 posts
2475 upvotes
anotherguy wrote: With chicken nuggets being cheaper than fries, I wonder if I can chicken nuggets for fries in a poutine.
Gross