Hot Deals

[Burger King] 10 Nuggets for $1.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2017 9:06 am
Oct 18, 2014
945 posts
360 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Yes there 1.99 but I had a couple times there's a reason there 1.99 cause they taste horrific
Dec 18, 2007
994 posts
212 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
These being horrific is farfetched. McNuggets are certainly better. $1.99 is still a good deal. Haven't had these in years, luckily there's no BK nearby.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
481 upvotes
renoldman wrote:
Jul 7th, 2017 6:47 pm
The lie detector has determined ..... that was a lie.
wow if that were true I'd never believe Maury again lol, I was bodybuilding and junk food has no benefits

I think some of my old posts say I was eating 12 cans of tuna a day or 12 cups of egg whites for protein lol
Oct 26, 2015
522 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto,ON
I gotta say these orange puke looking buffalo sauces are simply amazing:)
I try to buy smart but end up Penny wise Pound Foolish :(
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1279 posts
256 upvotes
Ottawa
My kids love these chicken Nuggets but I prefer the whooper instead. $6 for 2 .
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
481 upvotes
I guess Burger King upgraded
They're the same as McNuggets except they have pepper on them and the batter/outside isn't as airy as the mcnuggets

Everyone complaining probably didn't even get them
They were super thin last year and barely had any meat
Now they're the exact same as mcnuggets, even the same shape. Pic attached of a boot shaped nugget
Images
  • IMG_3223.JPG
  • IMG_3226.JPG
Jul 8, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
To all those complaining about how many sauces you get, how much they cost compaired to last year and their quality.... look... these things are $1.99.... they are freakin cheap!! What do you expect?? It's fast food!! You can not expect fine dining for this price. If you pay the money... the food is better... the cheaper the price the more people want it...
Nov 28, 2013
496 posts
220 upvotes
I guess some stores are limiting how many you can buy at once. Just bought 5 (50 nuggets), she said this time only she'd allow it but normally limit is 3. Gave me 8 sauces. Sometimes they give me 1 to 1.

I just finished them, they're not funky like some of the previous ones I had. Excuse me now while I pass out.
May 20, 2012
48 posts
59 upvotes
Richmond
Depending on the store whether they pre-fried a bunch, obviously those taste bad. If you are lucky (like me on Saturday), you get fresh fried nuggets, then they are fine (not great, what do you expect from CAD $2)
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2382 posts
427 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
For some reason i like the taste of the mcd nuggets better. Theyre probably came from the same manufacturer but i dont know why i enjoy mcd nuggets more when neither one is on sale

For $2, these are not bad. No complaints thus far
Aug 7, 2016
62 posts
43 upvotes
Went for the first time today and got 5 sauces for 10 nuggets. Is this the norm? If so I am never going to McDs for nuggets ever again Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
1982 posts
847 upvotes
I got a 10pack on Monday and they weren't bad. Clearly they weren't sitting in the warmer all day.

I got 2 packs of bbq sauce but only used one. I can't see using 2 packs for these, unless you don't want to taste the nugget at all.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
481 upvotes
Scubatorx wrote:
Jul 10th, 2017 6:56 pm
I guess some stores are limiting how many you can buy at once. Just bought 5 (50 nuggets), she said this time only she'd allow it but normally limit is 3. Gave me 8 sauces. Sometimes they give me 1 to 1.

I just finished them, they're not funky like some of the previous ones I had. Excuse me now while I pass out.
maybe she is just Saving you from weight gain and a heart attack

my BK said you can have as much as you want but if you order more than they have, you have to wait for them to cook it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)