Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] 10 Nuggets for $2.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2018 3:15 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 13, 2013
889 posts
1678 upvotes
Kingston, ON

[Burger King] 10 Nuggets for $2.99

Buy. Dip. Eat.
44 replies
Jr. Member
May 26, 2014
115 posts
78 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta
Nuggets and Chill. Thanks OP
Sr. Member
Oct 12, 2012
817 posts
1146 upvotes
Didn't this used to be $1.49 like 2 years ago?
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 17, 2007
20 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
missing their 1.99 times :facepalm:
:facepalm: a homeless useless man
Member
Jan 21, 2017
212 posts
165 upvotes
Hey, let's jack up our price by 50% on our nuggets and then promote them as one heck of deal.

Canadians are stupid, trust me, they'll go for it.
Newbie
Dec 14, 2017
86 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
this is the regular price now :( haha it's been like this for awhile
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
1876 posts
887 upvotes
only ate cause it was cheap they were pretty bad nuggets Lol
Never buying at $3
Last edited by ahlong on Mar 16th, 2018 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
1876 posts
887 upvotes
cursayer wrote: Didn't this used to be $1.49 like 2 years ago?
Cheapest I remember them being is 1.79
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1271 posts
278 upvotes
Lukus2017 wrote: Hey, let's jack up our price by 50% on our nuggets and then promote them as one heck of deal.

Canadians are stupid, trust me, they'll go for it.
Minimum wage increase
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 1, 2010
1754 posts
851 upvotes
GTA
I was at a BK about a week and a half ago and I was talking/jokingly with one of the managers or assistant managers there about "hey when are the $1.99 nuggets coming back" and apparently she told me that BK PR is going to do another promo run of the $1.99 nuggets but she wasn't sure when. If it was going to be with the next coupon release or the one after.

If what she said is true maybe in May we might see the $1.99 come back for a limited time. That would be nice.

Toronto Location
Newbie
Dec 1, 2015
93 posts
107 upvotes
toronto
heyyahblah wrote: I was at a BK about a week and a half ago and I was talking/jokingly with one of the managers or assistant managers there about "hey when are the $1.99 nuggets coming back" and apparently she told me that BK PR is going to do another promo run of the $1.99 nuggets but she wasn't sure when. If it was going to be with the next coupon release or the one after.

If what she said is true maybe in May we might see the $1.99 come back for a limited time. That would be nice.

Toronto Location
$1 off BK nuggets, big if true...
Jr. Member
Jul 17, 2012
195 posts
93 upvotes
Van, BC
redbag wrote: nuggets of what?
Who even really knows? Supposedly chicken.

Top