Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] $2.72 including tax Whopper Combo with survey coupon, includes large coffee and small fry or rings

[OP]
Member
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
990 upvotes

[Burger King] $2.72 including tax Whopper Combo with survey coupon, includes large coffee and small fry or rings

With their $1 coffee promo, you can get a whopper combo for 2.72. $1 for the coffee, $1.59 for a small fry or rings and a free whopper with the survey coupon gets you a cheap lunch. Or for $5.44 get two combos. If you don't want to take the survey, here's a little cheat website.

The survey coupon is basically the back of any burger king reciept, if you don't have One buy something small or find one that someone threw on the ground or left at a table.

https://dudefoods.com/how-get-free-whop ... rger-king/
Images
  • IMG_1412.PNG
  • IMG_1520.PNG
7 replies
Sr. Member
Mar 4, 2007
633 posts
553 upvotes
Halifax
matttheman wrote: With their $1 coffee promo, you can get a whopper combo for 2.72. $1 for the coffee, $1.59 for a small fry or rings and a free whopper with the survey coupon gets you a cheap lunch. Or for $5.44 get two combos. If you don't want to take the survey, here's a little cheat website.

The survey coupon is basically the back of any burger king reciept, if you don't have One buy something small or find one that someone threw on the ground or left at a table.

https://dudefoods.com/how-get-free-whop ... rger-king/

I'm all for saving money but I'm above scrounging for receipts on the ground for a cheap burger......
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 17, 2009
2603 posts
1221 upvotes
Let me get this straight. To get this deal, one must scavenge for BK receipts on floors, garbage bins, etc. or commit straight up fraud? For $3 savings? No, thanks. I'd hate to be "that guy" charged with fraud over a whopper. My family would disown me.

Also, I'm not clear on how the deal works. I buy a drink. I get a receipt. I fill out a survey. I get a code (how? print it out? say it?). I go back and ask for a whopper. Is that it?

Also, what type of information does one have to give on these surveys? And yes, I'm being satirical, not serious.
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Sr. Member
Nov 16, 2006
774 posts
267 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Let me get this straight. To get this deal, one must scavenge for BK receipts on floors, garbage bins, etc. or commit straight up fraud? For $3 savings? No, thanks. I'd hate to be "that guy" charged with fraud over a whopper. My family would disown me.
I think the fraud police have bigger fish to fry, in Ottawa, for example.
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2007
944 posts
201 upvotes
noway wrote: I think the fraud police have bigger fish to fry, in Ottawa, for example.
Zing, actually LOL'd at this one.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2003
3101 posts
125 upvotes
you just need one purchase to get one receipt you can then fill out the survey and write the code on the back of the receipt

come back with receipt, my cashier hit the discount button twice so it discounted the whopper and my coffee ended up with a total of $1.67 for a whopper with med coffee and small onion rings

they will give you another reciept that you can fill out a survey for again but they will print another receipt and tap it to the bag if you have take out, so you end up with 2 receipts for every future order

Not something I go out of my way for but better then any of the regular special offers they have with a little bit of planning
Jr. Member
Mar 9, 2004
147 posts
13 upvotes
Fraud...lol. Good job OP. Won’t be using it but very creative.

Top