Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Burger King] 2 Breakfast Sandwiches for $4

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2016 5:10 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes

[Burger King] 2 Breakfast Sandwiches for $4

Mix and match 2 bacon/sausage and eggs sandwiches for $4 now for limited time. No coupon needed. Pretty hot I think..

Happy Friday!

http://burgerking.ca/
17 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
thanks hows their breakfast better than A&Ws?
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
501 wrote: thanks hows their breakfast better than A&Ws?
Have not been in a while so I'm not sure.

Will pop in this weekend.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2295 upvotes
Barrie
501 wrote: thanks hows their breakfast better than A&Ws?
I like it better than A&W. Here is my ranking of breakfasts

McDonald's
Burger King
Starbucks
A&W
Tim Hortons
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
RunnerForDeals wrote: I like it better than A&W. Here is my ranking of breakfasts

McDonald's
Burger King
Starbucks
A&W
Tim Hortons
I agree with McDonald's #1. That said Panera has better sandwiches but they are $5!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
2467 posts
1082 upvotes
GTA
Wow this is cheaper than I paid in Florida 2 weeks ago, $3.50 x 1.38 = $4.83 for 2 McD's. Finally something cheaper here LOL.
Dec 26, 2011
909 posts
896 upvotes
RunnerForDeals wrote: I like it better than A&W. Here is my ranking of breakfasts

McDonald's
Burger King
Starbucks
A&W
Tim Hortons
Might have to give them a try again then. My recollection was they were quite a bit worse than both McDonalds and A&W. Haven't tried others.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2295 upvotes
Barrie
arandomguy wrote: Might have to give them a try again then. My recollection was they were quite a bit worse than both McDonalds and A&W. Haven't tried others.
I find they have a very distinct unique flavor so if you don't happen to like that flavour then you won't like them. I don't recall them changing anything so if you didn't like them in the past, chances are high you still won't. But you never know, could have been a bad location you tried them at before. At these prices I think it is definitely worth a shot again.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2944 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
dont know about any of these but I did try 6 inch subway egg sandwich for $4+tax and it was terrible. I regretted wasting my precious money on that.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
wackojacko wrote: Wow this is cheaper than I paid in Florida 2 weeks ago, $3.50 x 1.38 = $4.83 for 2 McD's. Finally something cheaper here LOL.
Burger King is killing it for low prices in Canada. The 2 for $5 sandwiches, coupons for BOGO Whoppers and $10.49 2 can dine are all better than the competition.

We got 2 Big Macs for $5 in Florida but thats $7 CAD.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
I was denied breakfast today at 10:45 am smh wtf so early!!!

They had signs up of this deal and everything

I'm salty brahs!!!

Mcd wouldn't treat me like this lol
is it free :cheesygri
Mar 6, 2010
757 posts
124 upvotes
I will go with A&W instead for the fresh cracked egg. Burger king is just the processed egg they received in the box and baked in the oven.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto
hermit1988 wrote: I will go with A&W instead for the fresh cracked egg. Burger king is just the processed egg they received in the box and baked in the oven.
that was my take on the a&w breakfast sandwich. i tried it for the first time yesterday and the egg was better than the ones i tried at mcd's and bk. mcd's may use a fresh cracked egg for their egg mcmuffins but the a&w one was cooked better. the a&w sandwich is also bigger than either mcd's or bk.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4657 posts
1385 upvotes
Guelph, ON
A&W all the way!!!!!!!
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
hermit1988 wrote: I will go with A&W instead for the fresh cracked egg. Burger king is just the processed egg they received in the box and baked in the oven.
I will grab an A&W sandwich to compare.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
A&W injects their eggs with root beer. It doesn't bother me but some people might be offended. Anyway, mcd > bk > a&w > the rest
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Grabbed 2 muffins this morning - better than I thought they would be. Nice crispy toasted muffin and the taste was decent.

Egg McMuffin is better but for $2 it's a steal.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2005
1104 posts
372 upvotes
This is still going on.....and comes with a free small coffee. This was in the PATH in Toronto. Food court near Metro Centre

Cant sat its as good as an egg Mcmuff, but its not terrible. I asked the server for hotsauce and she gave me a buffalo wing sauce cup.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)