no BK
no Harveys
no Swiss Chalet
You're not missing much.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10299 posts
2882 upvotes
WellHung wrote: Soo...it's like McPick meal? What do I ask for? The $5 deal? lol
It's the Mc PicK deal with a little extra bread. Not bad - warm.
Sep 9, 2017
66 posts
64 upvotes
I honestly like the taste of these little burger better than mcds as long as their made fresh - as a 6'2 guy about 200 lbs, it's fine as a holdover meal all in all. I usually buy 2 without the fries and drink for 4.50 so I'd be in for this 100% #extracalories
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1152 posts
1007 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
kiasu wrote: really? damn..i throw away the receipt..
I used to toss the receipts too, and then one day I was waiting in line and I noticed this guy walk in, pick up a receipt off the ground, and sit down right there to do the survey on his phone, lmao.
Nov 5, 2008
367 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
Was about to try this deal today but the traffic heading to the BK was heavy so picked up two Mozza burgers for $7 with A&W online coupon instead. Mmmm, meaty.
Oct 2, 2011
956 posts
293 upvotes
Edmonton
These burgers aren't tiny, they're the exact same size and similar taste to the Dairy Queen Cheeseburgers. (Not grill burgers just regular cheeseburgers).
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
25216 posts
5467 upvotes
Frankie3s wrote: Don't forget free refills on the soft drinks. Does anyone know if BK's have WIFI? I can't find this information on their website and they're contact us form is broken.
People still look for free wifi in places? What is this 2007?
Feb 1, 2004
997 posts
377 upvotes
Markham
32g of protein for the 2 cheese burgers. Definitely more than most other Fast Food burgers. The McPicks double cheese burger has only 21g of protein, so definitely not comparable.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1630 posts
1637 upvotes
Toronto
ahlong wrote: isnt it free sandwich when you buy fries and drink for their survey
Yes, hence why I call it a deal. I don't have a receipt at the moment and I'd rather get the Whopper / Fries / Drink deal without buying anything else.
ES_Revenge wrote: People still look for free wifi in places? What is this 2007?
Not everyone wants to pay for data...
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1175 posts
446 upvotes
Ottawa
kool1 wrote: It's the Mc PicK deal with a little extra bread. Not bad - warm.
So the burgers are smaller than McD? Like I usually get the McDouble with the McPick.
And Medium soda but also you can get Aquafina water, that's like $2.

I don't know the McPick seems like a better deal. McDouble (bigger burger?), Medium fries, and bottled water (or Medium soda).
Jul 5, 2013
908 posts
1367 upvotes
Saint John
RxMills wrote: Vancouver....
no BK
no Harveys
no Swiss Chalet

just lots of sushi restaurants
How often do you go out?
Feb 1, 2004
997 posts
377 upvotes
Markham
WellHung wrote: So the burgers are smaller than McD? Like I usually get the McDouble with the McPick.
And Medium soda but also you can get Aquafina water, that's like $2.

I don't know the McPick seems like a better deal. McDouble (bigger burger?), Medium fries, and bottled water (or Medium soda).
No, the Burger King burgers have 50% more protein than the MCD McDouble (see my post above). This Burger King deal is much better even with the smaller fries.