[Burger King] 2 Cheeseburgers, Small Drink, Small Fries - $4.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2018 8:09 am
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2993 posts
761 upvotes
Toronto
Got the deal this evening, was pretty good. The burgers are better tasting than McDonalds Mcdoubles, I wasn't overly stuffed afterwards but was satisfied with the quantity.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2812 posts
1073 upvotes
Thanks OP, think I'll get this meal on Saturday. Totally forgot BK serves good old fashioned Coca-Cola now. Back in the old days BK was always associated with Pepsi at least in Ontario.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3108 posts
1362 upvotes
Waterloo
To those who get this, post a pic! I'd be curious to see how big they really look in real life.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10316 posts
2895 upvotes
WellHung wrote: So the burgers are smaller than McD?
No.. I meant 2 buns instead of 1
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8276 posts
1234 upvotes
caramie wrote: There's free WI-FI BUT if you are inside a normal location it might ask you for a password after 30 min of usage. The password is located on your receipt.
Thank you!
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
8910 posts
11060 upvotes
GT-EH
meepsheep wrote: Hey, for the Whopper deal with the receipt, do you guys know if this still works?
https://dudefoods.com/how-get-free-whop ... rger-king/

Basically, give a code to BK and they'll accept it. I wanna try.
Eh? If you try it, let us know if those codes still work. ;)

That post was written back in 2012... lol
What's the best credit card for...
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1634 posts
1668 upvotes
Toronto
GiOBoY wrote: Eh? If you try it, let us know if those codes still work. ;)

Someone commented on that post in December 2017 saying it still worked.

Yep, I will try next time I go.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3053 posts
309 upvotes
NORTH VANCOUVER
Can’t wait. Any burger kings in North Vancouver?
Mar 4, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
Frankie3s wrote: Don't forget free refills on the soft drinks. Does anyone know if BK's have WIFI? I can't find this information on their website and they're contact us form is broken.
Yeah, they usually do have Wifi at all their locations. It's usually pretty slow though in my experience.
Banned
Mar 19, 2018
85 posts
17 upvotes
Sharks316 wrote: Can’t wait. Any burger kings in North Vancouver?
Drive down to downtown Vancouver? Oh, rich people in North Van don't eat junk food...
Banned
Dec 14, 2017
719 posts
1754 upvotes
cheruboo wrote: To all the fatties whining about how "big" these are. I'm a decent sized dude with a healthy appetite. 2 of these, a small fry and drink were enough to satisfy my hunger and not feeling overly full. Only RFDers would whine about this price point....
These tiny burgers have too many calories for its size. Same with all other burgers from wherever unless it's an actual burger made fresh by a good restaurant.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20821 posts
147481 upvotes
GTA
rubikas001 wrote: These tiny burgers have too many calories for its size. Same with all other burgers from wherever unless it's an actual burger made fresh by a good restaurant.
If you take the 2 burgers in the deal together, they are about equivalent to the nutritional numbers for a Whopper, so I don't think there is anything particularly unusual/unhealthy about this compared to other fast food meals. This is $5, that 'good' restaurant of yours is going to cost much more (and that too, for the burger by itself), so I'm not sure how you can even bring that into the discussion.

I think everyone knows fast food isn't healthy, and that moderation is key.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
4802 posts
1925 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: Eh? If you try it, let us know if those codes still work. ;)

If you look like you weigh 300 lbs. the 110 lbs. restaurant staff will give you a cheap meal without the code.

One of the perks of being out of shape and a regular at fast food joints.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1634 posts
1668 upvotes
Toronto
rubikas001 wrote: These tiny burgers have too many calories for its size. Same with all other burgers from wherever unless it's an actual burger made fresh by a good restaurant.
"An actual burger" so you're saying BK's meat and ingredients are not fresh?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
2698 posts
1572 upvotes
Langley
These are maybe 10-15% bigger than a mcdouble, but they taste much better. The quality of these burgers are superior than mcdees.

I'm 190lbs, workout 3x a week, and i'm totally satisfied with this little meal. You're not "I hate myself full", but I feel content after the meal. This is a great deal.

Like other posters have said, if you just do the receipt thing, you're out on top. Everytime!