Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] 2 Cheeseburgers, Small Drink, Small Fries - $4.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2018 8:09 am
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
25216 posts
5467 upvotes
Inspired14U wrote: I'm pretty certain McDonald's in Canada does have a 2 Cheeseburger meal. I just had one the other day Grinning Face
Perhaps I should not have said Canada--doh! Ontario I meant--they've never had it here.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12443 posts
2942 upvotes
RFD
Had these the other day and surprisingly its decent for the price. I subbed out the drink with oasis apple juice for an extra $0.21. Probably depends on the person making it but they did not skimp on the toppings and the person stuffed a lot of fries into the small bag. Decent deal.
Jan 29, 2006
417 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
Add lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and mayo to make it 2 junior whoppers with cheese :D
May 28, 2007
860 posts
254 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: weed needs to be legal sooner
They'll be growing soon when the weather gets warmer. You can pick as many as you like. Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 5, 2008
367 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
Had this today. The burger was slightly better than Mcdouble but not by much. Also found out the Whopper meal was only $5.5 something.
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
990 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: Eh? If you try it, let us know if those codes still work. ;)

That post was written back in 2012... lol
Did the survey on my phone, and got a code starting with PL so can confirm these should be the same codes. On a side note, the survey deal is better, a small coffee and small rings and whopper came out to $3 on the dot including tax. Been using these survey coupons back to back, every time I get a new receipt after paying for a combo with the survey coupon, I do that survey and get a new coupon, making it a chain reaction.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2991 posts
757 upvotes
Toronto
If you want to double down you get two slips as part of your receipt (one is the payment confirmation I think). So I went once for this deal by myself, then used the two slips for two surveys and next time my girlfriend and I both got the free whopper deal with purchase of fries/drink.
Sep 14, 2012
257 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
matttheman wrote: These only come with a small fry and drink, not a medium fry and drink like the mcpicks meal, but you also get an extra burger here
Astute observation. That's why it's called a small fry and drink on the promo
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1864 posts
881 upvotes
I had it with Mayo, lettuce, and tomato
cashier was hesitant at first said only 3 toppings only allowed on this burger she said will allow it this time so YMMV
yummy! it was a mini whopper cheese burger :D

the AW mama combo for 4.99 with coupon aint bad either bigger drink and more fries

both are a good eat right now for $5 :)
Last edited by ahlong on Apr 21st, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 1, 2016
838 posts
769 upvotes
bizstudent wrote: Is veggie burger included in this promo?
Was just about to ask the same question. Or can you just order these and ask the patty to be replaced with a veggie one?
$28 Phone Plan:
  • Unlimited Data (25gb LTE)
  • Unlimited Talk / Text
  • Unlimited Roaming in US / Canada / Mexico
  • eSIM (allows dual SIM)
Banned
Jul 12, 2016
329 posts
179 upvotes
Thank you, OP. Since this information placed on the Burger King website, I hope that this offer applies to all of Canada including Montreal, QC. Unfortunately, I have the experience when such promotional campaigns are limited to concrete provinces or cities.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
4800 posts
1920 upvotes
These burgers aren't worth it.

Would rather just have a bacon cheeseburger and the junior spicy chicken burger and bring a can of pop myself for less.

In my opinion, Burger King has crappy fries. But that Bacon Cheeseburger is pretty good for $2.30

A&W's Teen Burger is good for $3.64 (with tax) for now but it's 50% more for the burger. Honestly though, A&W has better fries (add that seasoning stuff) and a cold mug of pop is nice.

Just providing options for similar priced stuff. Though maybe A&W is probably a step higher in terms of prices for a meal but the Burger King option isn't that good.