Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] 2 Chicken Sandwiches for $5 (Original or Spicy)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2018 4:08 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Nov 24, 2012
741 posts
178 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Burger King] 2 Chicken Sandwiches for $5 (Original or Spicy)

The original 2 for $5 Chicken Sandwich deal is back at Burger King

Especially impressive given inflation and increased minimum wages.

Probably pink slime but whatevs, its tasty
For Sale: Fender American Special Stratocaster Brand New In Box! Save 375!!! Message me for details
83 replies
Member
User avatar
Aug 21, 2011
416 posts
216 upvotes
Probably pink slime but whatevs, its tasty
I appreciate this disclaimer because you already know a bunch of RFD'ers are about to hop in and complain about
a. The quality of the chicken compared to "X chicken from FreshCo"
b. The price compared to a limited-time fast food promo from 20 years ago (2 for $4)

Love these deals
Jr. Member
Mar 9, 2012
179 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry to seem clueless but what's the pink slime referencing to? If I'm eating this and there's something about pink slime I'm a little concerned lol.

Edit: must be a joke about the meat quality. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2279 posts
1427 upvotes
Prince George
weinthere wrote: Sorry to seem clueless but what's the pink slime referencing to? If I'm eating this and there's something about pink slime I'm a little concerned lol.

Edit: must be a joke about the meat quality. Face With Tears Of Joy
There was a photo circulating the Intertubes a few years ago purporting to show the raw material (mechanically deboned and ground up chicken) going into McNuggets. It didn’t look particularly appetizing. I believe that’s what made the phrase popular.

Personally I think if you ground any meat, even the finest Wagyu beef, really fine it would resemble pink slime so I don’t know what all the fuss was about.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1437 posts
598 upvotes
MB
Sorry to seem clueless but what's the pink slime referencing to? If I'm eating this and there's something about pink slime I'm a little concerned lol.

Edit: must be a joke about the meat quality. Face With Tears Of Joy
[/quote]

Pink slime is an additive used in some hamburger. Your text to link here...
Image
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes
says $7 for 2 on the website right now?

2 for $5 breakfast croissants though

Image

Image
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2006
1995 posts
170 upvotes
OTTAWA, Canada
Can confirm 2 chicken burgers for $5 in Ontario
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes
demanche wrote: Can confirm 2 chicken burgers for $5 in Ontario
which one? I'll go to the hwy7 and woodbine location tonight, hopefully they have it there
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4024 posts
2358 upvotes
Tkavil wrote: I appreciate this disclaimer because you already know a bunch of RFD'ers are about to hop in and complain about
a. The quality of the chicken compared to "X chicken from FreshCo"
b. The price compared to a limited-time fast food promo from 20 years ago (2 for $4)

Love these deals
Bang on people will complain about these deals. Probably best bang for your buck deal
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
19746 posts
20027 upvotes
Toronto
I love these. Eat two and you've got more than your recommended daily sodium intake in just one meal, bonus!
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2006
1995 posts
170 upvotes
OTTAWA, Canada
toronto19850 wrote: which one? I'll go to the hwy7 and woodbine location tonight, hopefully they have it there
This was in Kanata (Ottawa) -- but they even had signage outside the store in the parking lot.
Member
Jan 19, 2017
378 posts
619 upvotes
sprung wrote: I love these. Eat two and you've got more than your recommended daily sodium intake in just one meal, bonus!
Looks like your already salty enough yourself. Probably best to skip the deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1227 posts
247 upvotes
Brampton
No such promo at agincourt mall 2 for $7 fish chicken or whopper is all they have.
Member
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
990 upvotes
Don't forget to do the survey on the back of the receipt, you get a free whopper when you buy any size fry and drink, a small drink and fry and whopper at the woodbine And hwy7 store is $3.13
Newbie
Jun 7, 2011
45 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
This deal exists at the King / Dufferin location in Toronto.
Images
  • km.jpg

Top