Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] 2 Chicken Sandwiches for $5 (Original or Spicy)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2018 4:08 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3187 posts
535 upvotes
GTA
Got this today, the sandwiches were nasty
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2196 posts
1067 upvotes
ktokes12 wrote: Sorry to seem clueless but what's the pink slime referencing to? If I'm eating this and there's something about pink slime I'm a little concerned lol.

Edit: must be a joke about the meat quality. Face With Tears Of Joy
Pink slime is an additive used in some hamburger. Your text to link here...
[/quote]
That image was circulating over 10 years ago. I know because some girl did a presentation on it when I was in uni. Pretty sure it hasn't been made like that for a while now.

EDIT: Why is quoting broken?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9136 posts
2082 upvotes
Trump Uni Dropout
whoa-albert wrote: Pink slime is an additive used in some hamburger. Your text to link here...
That image was circulating over 10 years ago. I know because some girl did a presentation on it when I was in uni. Pretty sure it hasn't been made like that for a while now.

EDIT: Why is quoting broken?
[/quote]

so it was a filler to make burgers bigger for people? Now they just use hormones and Skittles? :D
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do-fa ... -skittles/
You only live twice ǝɔᴉʍʇ 😎
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
12310 posts
1914 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Weird, why is there even a thread about BK deals?? A bit late. They've had these "2 for... X" deals for WEEKS now. I swear I've seen all these huge posters on the windows of every BK outlet for at least 2 mos... maybe even going back to jan/feb time frame. *welp*
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Dec 12, 2014
366 posts
304 upvotes
Westmount, QC
BK has the best burgers. Best tasting soft bread.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
12310 posts
1914 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Spaceballs wrote: BK has the best burgers. Best tasting soft bread.
YUP.. it's the special BBQ sauce during the frying process. Here I thought it was natural charcoal broiling flavor... but I was watching a staff cook Whoppers at the Lawrence BK. Each time she flipped the burger she sprayed some sauce. So there ya go.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2051 posts
2052 upvotes
Living the dream
Your text to link here...

It looky like a snek.
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, y'all just gatherers. I was the first openly black man to get a Costco membership.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2051 posts
2052 upvotes
Living the dream
ahlong wrote: are these still salty? lol
No but a lot of people in this thread are.
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, y'all just gatherers. I was the first openly black man to get a Costco membership.
Feb 10, 2016
65 posts
153 upvotes
toronto
I just had this deal a week ago and thought they were too salty.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5465 posts
1299 upvotes
Mississauga
aznnorth wrote: Weird, why is there even a thread about BK deals?? A bit late. They've had these "2 for... X" deals for WEEKS now. I swear I've seen all these huge posters on the windows of every BK outlet for at least 2 mos... maybe even going back to jan/feb time frame. *welp*
because the posters you have been seeing is...

2 for $7... mix and match between whopper/fish/chicken

this new thread is about 2 for $5 for chicken only
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
12310 posts
1914 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Ducky wrote: because the posters you have been seeing is...

2 for $7... mix and match between whopper/fish/chicken

this new thread is about 2 for $5 for chicken only
False. The poster ads were up for a while. I went to the Lawrence BK 2 weeks ago and it was there right by the front entrance window or thereabouts. The other promo's filled the rest of the windows.
Last edited by aznnorth on May 29th, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5465 posts
1299 upvotes
Mississauga
aznnorth wrote: False. The poster ads were up for a while. I went to the Lawrence BK 2 weeks ago and it was there right by the front entrance window or thereabouts. The other promo's filled the rest of the windows.
you also wrote MONTHS...jan/feb...
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
12310 posts
1914 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Ducky wrote: you also wrote MONTHS...jan/feb...
Read carefully. Note I originally said "2 for X" deals which includes both 2 for 7 and 2 for 5. Of course they all start at different months but the chicken for sure was a lot longer than the date of OP's 1st post in thread. As stated I last saw the poster at Lawrence BK and that was 2 weeks ago.