Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] 2 Chicken Sandwiches for $5 (Original or Spicy)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2018 4:08 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1227 posts
247 upvotes
Brampton
aznnorth wrote: K, went and tried this combo. 2 for $5 is not bad. Tho I do recall when it was 2 for $4 coupla yrs back. The original chicken tastes like MickeyD's mcchicken or junior chicken... the spicey is pathetic! All they do is add some spicey ranch sauce or some shit. Complete fakery. Stay away from that one. Always order 2 original chicken.

Original... about 4/5 stars
Spicey... mehhh, a flat 1.
I found the spicy chicken to be disgusting. I'd rather have a junior chicken any day.
Jan 3, 2007
955 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
This is a good deal as far as saving money is concerned.

But if you treat your body like a garbage disposal, soon enough you'll have to pay back the money you saved, to treat the health issues you created. So... It doesn't sound like a great deal if you think about it this way.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5459 posts
2360 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
mawzi wrote: This is a good deal as far as saving money is concerned.

But if you treat your body like a garbage disposal, soon enough you'll have to pay back the money you saved, to treat the health issues you created. So... It doesn't sound like a great deal if you think about it this way.
I want to eat healthy too. Crying Face
But I have no money and if I don't eat now, I will die today. So I wont live long enough to see the health issue you mentioned.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jan 3, 2007
955 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I want to eat healthy too. Crying Face
But I have no money and if I don't eat now, I will die today. So I wont live long enough to see the health issue you mentioned.
$5 can get you 2 lbs of lentils... Cook that, and you'll be full for a couple of days :)
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
12304 posts
1911 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
endokuken wrote: I found the spicy chicken to be disgusting. I'd rather have a junior chicken any day.
AznNorth did not lie... *welp*
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10394 posts
590 upvotes
Mississauga
We're all jumping up and down with joy for 2 piece meal with 2 biscuits for $5 when the american popeyes have 4 pieces of chicken for $5.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2011
4940 posts
1363 upvotes
Why eat with a clown when you can dine with the king ?

Tell me.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9136 posts
2082 upvotes
Trump Uni Dropout
toronto19850 wrote:
which location? the one in richmond hill doesn't have it

it's $10 for a 2 piece combo here lol
is this Popeyes or kfc? I wet to Popeyes
rubikas001 wrote: Where do you see this? 2 pieces of chicken and 2 biscuits? Are you crazy? 2 pieces of chicken let alone costs like $5. Which location did you go to?
I took a pic of the ad in the window while walking by another location today, looks like its a permanent special at most Popeyes?

You only live twice ǝɔᴉʍʇ 😎
Jan 19, 2017
378 posts
619 upvotes
mawzi wrote: $5 can get you 2 lbs of lentils... Cook that, and you'll be full for a couple of days :)
Id rather die early and enjoy my meals than **** eat plain lentils every day so i can live til 80 instead of 70. Also my grandfather would always bother my grandmother about Salt/Butter Etc. My grandmother likes to lather things in butter and salt and my grandfather would look horrified and then berate he for her decisions. Needless to say he passed away a few years ago from dementia, and shes going strong at 83. He is probably rolling his eyes at her from the other side, rest his soul. Point is we are not fortune tellers and everyone should live there life how they want. Your lentil comment has nothing to do with the deal, but neither does mine. Its all pointless we all die.