[Burger King] $3.13 whopper meal with survey includes tax

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 11:44 pm
[OP]
Sep 8, 2017
61 posts
71 upvotes

[Burger King] $3.13 whopper meal with survey includes tax

If you do the survey on the back of a burger king receipt, you get a free whopper when you buy any size drink and fry or onion ring. Easily you find someones unwanted receipt laying around the restaurant. buy a small drink for $1.49 and a small fry for $1.49, total comes to $3.13 with tax and u get the whopper, which essentially makes it a combo
11 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1026 posts
589 upvotes
Maybe you can ask for a free water and see if they give you a receipt (at least starbucks provides a receipt for this) and use that :P
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
[OP]
Sep 8, 2017
61 posts
71 upvotes
or buy a gift card for $3.13 and use the gift card receipt for the drink and fries :)
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2010
1285 posts
187 upvotes
But a combo requires medium drink and fries Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 17, 2009
626 posts
299 upvotes
To get the deal, one must scavenge for BK receipts loitered around the restaurant? Ugh, that's rough.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
3687 posts
1242 upvotes
Toronto
Or go to the dumpster behind the restaurant, and put yourself your own Whopper with the food scraps you find in it, then find a water fountain to wash it down
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Feb 5, 2007
241 posts
18 upvotes
Mississauga
similar deal at popeyes with purchase of medium drink for free biscuit and chicken
Jan 31, 2016
804 posts
545 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is it any size drink and fries or medium only?
Aug 17, 2009
626 posts
299 upvotes
roblombardi wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 12:58 pm
Or go to the dumpster behind the restaurant, and put yourself your own Whopper with the food scraps you find in it, then find a water fountain to wash it down
Water fountain? No, no, that's too fancy for some of us. Thrown away, half drank, half full, disposable drink cups, is more likely. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Nov 9, 2011
894 posts
171 upvotes
Winnipeg
There use to be a formula for the surveys last year, before they switched it.
Here’s a link :

https://dudefoods.com/how-get-free-whop ... rger-king/

Did these a bunch of times but it was a medium fries and drink now this time around it’s not stated so meaning if there’s a code generator it’ll bypass u time and hassle of actually wasting time on the surveyFace With Tears Of JoyWinking Face☺️
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Aug 7, 2014
6 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
I wonder if they're using the same codes this year.
Dec 27, 2007
900 posts
149 upvotes
Edmonton
LOL Wow hurting....recession deals