Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] $4.99 combo w/two sandwiches

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2018 4:32 pm
Nov 11, 2017
119 posts
110 upvotes
Wakkanai
hitman989 wrote: Can someone post pictures of the actual burgers held by the hand? I'm interested to see the actual size of the burgers.
See below.

Last edited by Otakoo on Nov 1st, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2287 posts
1449 upvotes
Prince George
Otakoo wrote: See below.
LMAO. He said the actual burgers, not the marketing department’s idea of what they should look like.
Nov 26, 2017
37 posts
13 upvotes
Anyone can confirm if downtown toronto location has this deal?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10316 posts
2895 upvotes
Burger King is definitely the value leader in fast food. Decent meals for $5 and nuggets for $3 are a great snack.
Jul 14, 2009
404 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
Otakoo wrote: See below.

So it's the chicken jr and not the original chicken?
Jul 14, 2009
404 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
LakshRFD wrote: Anyone can confirm if downtown toronto location has this deal?
OP confirmed at Yonge/Dundas.
Dec 25, 2007
951 posts
213 upvotes
meh deal to me..small drink and fries lol. arnt the burgers alone like $1.59 or something on their own? Are you really saving much with this
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
9774 posts
1397 upvotes
yeah the fact that they are small sandwiches, I decided to get the Harveys deal instead since I dont want the fries or drink
Mar 4, 2007
634 posts
558 upvotes
Halifax
rage2021 wrote: meh deal to me..small drink and fries lol. arnt the burgers alone like $1.59 or something on their own? Are you really saving much with this
Its lunch including a drink for 5 bucks, not a bad deal at all. With RFDers, you just can't win sometimes.
Dec 25, 2007
951 posts
213 upvotes
cheruboo wrote: Its lunch including a drink for 5 bucks, not a bad deal at all. With RFDers, you just can't win sometimes.
thats not the point. the point is your not really getting a deal with small fries and small drink. i think two of these value burgers are like $3.5 anyways.
Mar 4, 2007
634 posts
558 upvotes
Halifax
rage2021 wrote: thats not the point. the point is your not really getting a deal with small fries and small drink. i think two of these value burgers are like $3.5 anyways.
then suit yourself tubby. Everyone else: you can get a friggin lunch with drink for 5 bucks. Enjoy!
Mar 25, 2015
345 posts
131 upvotes
where fire and disco…
6060842 wrote: MIght want to reconsider that ..
Fast food twice as bad for you with coffee: study
massive clinical study of 10 whole participants (all men aged 20-30 and all stressed out univ. students),
given an oral lipid concoction of palm stearine and soybean oil to drink, then 5 hours later given a coffee

hardly the equivalent of eating a $5 bk meal of a cheeseburger/chicken sammich with a coffee at the same time
but, but the msm article has a picture of a burger and a coffee together, ergo....

contrast that with this:
In North America and much of Europe, the most common source of caffeine is coffee. Interestingly, while acute caffeine ingestion decreases glucose tolerance, epidemiological studies demonstrate that chronic coffee ingestion decreases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes (12–14). Salazar-Martinez et al. (12) reported that the consumption of ≥6 cups of coffee per day decreased the relative risk of developing type 2 diabetes in both men and women by 54 and 29%, respectively. In addition, a similar, albeit less pronounced, relation was observed when data were analyzed on the basis of caffeine ingestion, suggesting that the reduction in risk observed with coffee intake is not simply due to the consumption of caffeine, and that other components of coffee must contribute to the reduction in risk (12).
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
849 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks
Btw $2.99 for 10 nuggets seems like an ongoing deal, but don’t like BK nuggets personally