[Burger King] $4 Whopper Jr Meal

promo until Sept 30
Images
  • 20190828_171759.jpg
10 replies
Oct 13, 2018
63 posts
47 upvotes
Not very hot.... get the BK app and you can get infinite amounts of these year long.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11142 posts
15444 upvotes
Ottawa
I believe it's $3.99 in the app....year round
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2009
1142 posts
762 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
Unless my bladder is full, I will never enter the King's domain to buy burgers, I used a Whopper coupon a few months ago and got a wafer of possibly meat surrounded by a thick crumbly, tasteless bun. Horrible. Harveys, too: a thin slab of Alpo dog-meat burger, blackened on the outside and raw-looking inside. A&W is now my go-to burger joint, but only when I have coupons. I order items separately to keep the total under $4 and pay only 5% GST. Gotta do what an RFDer's gotta do........
Jul 4, 2018
368 posts
304 upvotes
RSole wrote: Unless my bladder is full, I will never enter the King's domain to buy burgers, I used a Whopper coupon a few months ago and got a wafer of possibly meat surrounded by a thick crumbly, tasteless bun. Horrible. Harveys, too: a thin slab of Alpo dog-meat burger, blackened on the outside and raw-looking inside. A&W is now my go-to burger joint, but only when I have coupons. I order items separately to keep the total under $4 and pay only 5% GST. Gotta do what an RFDer's gotta do........
Lolz...i try to do this at timmy's but i can see it in their face that theyre unhappy
Put some resphek on my name!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes
It’s $4.99 for 2 jr whopper and 2 small fries
Pretty much get an extra burger in replace of drink for $1
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes
Unresphek wrote: Lolz...i try to do this at timmy's but i can see it in their face that theyre unhappy
Do you ever try saying sorry?
Helps
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1155 posts
1009 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I just do the survey on the back of the receipt. Small fries + small drink = free Whopper.
Feb 10, 2014
823 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
RSole wrote: Unless my bladder is full, I will never enter the King's domain to buy burgers, I used a Whopper coupon a few months ago and got a wafer of possibly meat surrounded by a thick crumbly, tasteless bun. Horrible. Harveys, too: a thin slab of Alpo dog-meat burger, blackened on the outside and raw-looking inside. A&W is now my go-to burger joint, but only when I have coupons. I order items separately to keep the total under $4 and pay only 5% GST. Gotta do what an RFDer's gotta do........
Wendy's for me is all good. Have to agree with the BK sentiment, when I take a bite into a Whopper its more bread, mayo and lettuce...and Im like where's the meat?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2009
1142 posts
762 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
Coresu wrote: Wendy's for me is all good. Have to agree with the BK sentiment, when I take a bite into a Whopper its more bread, mayo and lettuce...and Im like where's the meat?
Yah, Wendy is good also. Had the Dave burger a few times when they had a special a few months ago.
Jun 7, 2011
45 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Also even if you don't have the app, BK mails out coupons incessantly, always with identical (not very good) coupons, including this particular "deal".

They overlap by many weeks, too.

Example:
Coupons arrive Feb 1st, expire Apr 22
Coupons arrive Mar 10th, expire May 14
Coupons arrive Apr 17th, expire Jun 5
Coupons arrive May 7th, expire Aug 1

So there's always 2 or 3 coupon booklets that haven't expired, with the exact same offers

Overall, BK isn't that good IMO. I live about a 4 minute walk from one and yet I only go when it's the only option.

Oh, and...
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: I just do the survey on the back of the receipt. Small fries + small drink = free Whopper.
...this is the the way to go. While they've increased the price of the SM fries/drink a few times, it's still the better deal.

It hurts my brain to see people pay full price for the whopper combo, and it happens ALL THE TIME.
"Whopper Combo, no tomato, add cheese and bacon please"
"will that be all?"
"yup, to go"
"that will be $14.68 please"
FIFTEEN DOLLARS! People must love parting with their money.....