Tags:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
19733 posts
19990 upvotes
Toronto

[Burger King] $5 for two original chicken or fish

FYI - The two original chicken for $5 is back at Burger King. No coupon needed. 'Limited time offer'. The $5 for two fish is running currently as well.

Staff at the location near Jarvis/Front in Toronto let you mix and match if you like too.

bobcat99 - yes it is very salty. 1430mg of sodium! That about max recommended for a day.

[IMG]http://burgerking.ca/sites/default/file ... OCS_EN.png[/IMG]
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
19 replies
Apr 20, 2013
24 posts
9 upvotes
Markham
Fish fillets use to be $2.10 every friday until 3am lol
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8811 posts
2501 upvotes
chowder wrote: The fish is gross.
Found the chicken extremely salty, a few years back. Is that still the case.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
10812 posts
7084 upvotes
Oil Country
Their chicken sandwich is horrible. I felt sick while eating it when I ordered it a couple of years ago. I doubt they got any better. If you're eating at BK, the only thing worth getting are the beef burgers. When it comes to fast food burgers, I've found A&W is one of the best. Growing up I always hated A&W, but they won me over recently. I found their beef and chicken burgers are the best. They also use a light bun compared to the rest. It's difficult to beat their 2 for $8 Papa burger promo, when they have it going on.
Jan 19, 2014
143 posts
130 upvotes
Vancouver
Maybe I'm just too used to McDonald's, I always found the kind of zestyness in the Big Fish to be rather unpleaseant.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
294 upvotes
Midland
I've never tried Burger King's chicken burger. I like the junior chicken burger at McDonald's with a slice of tomato and half the sauce on it though. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1720 posts
1398 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I love meat in my mouth. This deal will give me that satisfaction I crave!
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2284 posts
1300 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
I agree about the fish. TOTAL GARBAGE, just like McD. Tried both joints, despite swearing never to and came back with an awful taste in the mouth. As a matter of fact, I had a nasty stomach ache after.
HoneyMustardMiso wrote: Maybe I'm just too used to McDonald's, I always found the kind of zestyness in the Big Fish to be rather unpleaseant.
Jun 12, 2010
666 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto/Santa Monica
The chicken one is way too salty at least from what I've tried in the US. Fish isn't so bad.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2005
1671 posts
302 upvotes
Ajax
fudge_u wrote: Their chicken sandwich is horrible. I felt sick while eating it when I ordered it a couple of years ago. I doubt they got any better. If you're eating at BK, the only thing worth getting are the beef burgers. When it comes to fast food burgers, I've found A&W is one of the best. Growing up I always hated A&W, but they won me over recently. I found their beef and chicken burgers are the best. They also use a light bun compared to the rest. It's difficult to beat their 2 for $8 Papa burger promo, when they have it going on.
Try the rodeo burger that has onion rings and BBQ sauce, comes in beef or chicken varieties. Can't beat the $1.59 price tag too!
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
3756 posts
338 upvotes
Pickering, ON
I don't mind the Original Chicken, if a bit salty.

But I refuse to eat the Big Fish, it's mush and lacks flavour.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
10812 posts
7084 upvotes
Oil Country
chenj16 wrote: Try the rodeo burger that has onion rings and BBQ sauce, comes in beef or chicken varieties. Can't beat the $1.59 price tag too!
Been to Rodeo Burger, but I don't consider that fast food. There's only one location relatively close to me, and it's a sit down restaurant. I think Edmonton only has two locations. I love Rodeo Burger because they make a fresh relish versus the bottled stuff.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
3756 posts
338 upvotes
Pickering, ON
fudge_u wrote: Been to Rodeo Burger, but I don't consider that fast food. There's only one location relatively close to me, and it's a sit down restaurant. I think Edmonton only has two locations. I love Rodeo Burger because they make a fresh relish versus the bottled stuff.
Talking about BK's Rodeo Burger

http://burgerking.ca/menu-item/rodeo-burger
Deal Addict
May 24, 2005
1671 posts
302 upvotes
Ajax
fudge_u wrote: Been to Rodeo Burger, but I don't consider that fast food. There's only one location relatively close to me, and it's a sit down restaurant. I think Edmonton only has two locations. I love Rodeo Burger because they make a fresh relish versus the bottled stuff.
whoops, meant the new Rodeo Burger at BK, http://burgerking.ca/menu-item/rodeo-burger