[Burger King] Burger King - 10 Nuggets - $2.99 plus tax

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2019 8:00 pm
[OP]
Feb 4, 2019
69 posts
376 upvotes

[Burger King] Burger King - 10 Nuggets - $2.99 plus tax

For some time now, Burger King has been the best choice for value-priced nuggets for $2.99 plus applicable taxes.

As with all deep-fried foods, you just need to know how to order correctly.

When ordering, just ask how long it will take to make NEW nuggets and ask them to make new ones.

New nuggets always taste better than those that have been sitting around.

** Be careful to watch that they don't take already-cooked nuggets and fry them again. **

You get 10 pieces and 2 sauces of your choice for only $2.99 plus applicable taxes.

Sauce Choices (vary from location to location depending on franchisee):
BBQ
Sweet and Sour
Honey Mustard
Buffalo
Ranch
Zesty
Marinara

Always take TWO (even if you won't use both). You can always save one for home use.
Last edited by exploitloopholes on Mar 3rd, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9868 posts
4500 upvotes
Ahh this is nothing new. But i guess fresh fried nuggets are Hot lol
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15568 posts
1550 upvotes
GTA
pls put price in title
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2192 posts
633 upvotes
Edmonton
Assume these taste and are as bad for you as mcdonalds nuggets. When mcdonalds offers them at 50% which ends up at 38c each based on ten you get downvoted and mcdonalds thread gets tons of upvotes op.....go figure. Upvoted as better value.....artery clog at .29c vs. .38c mcdonalds on sale!!!

[McDonalds] 20 McNuggets for the price of 10 on McD's app - RedFlagDeals.com Forums https://forums.redflagdeals.com/mcdonal ... p-2267682/
Dec 15, 2018
205 posts
629 upvotes
^good call OP. Watch them like a hawk for refried nuggets and assert your rights like a boss!

Nov 22, 2011
838 posts
185 upvotes
Batcave
lol at ALL the **emphasis** being placed on how to order fast food.
“Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you.” - Batman . . . . .