90 upvotes
witenite wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 12:45 pm
2 for $7. Mix or match
Choose from
Whopper
Fish sandwich
Chicken sandwich
I don't recall the whopper as part of 2 for $5. Used to be Big King, no?
Dec 6, 2016
22 posts
19 upvotes
Nope, was the whopper in most areas. You may be thinking of the Big Fish.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2103 posts
342 upvotes
Montreal
now eating during a&w teen/mozza promo make it a even better deal for the much better quality we getting
Jun 30, 2009
529 posts
57 upvotes
Vancouver
tarushin wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 4:23 pm
now eating during a&w teen/mozza promo make it a even better deal for the much better quality we getting
There's a new A&W promo right now? The latest A&W coupons had 2 teens for $8. Is it the $3.50 teen/mozza they were running a few months back?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
6830 posts
728 upvotes
Toronto
witenite wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 2:55 pm
Here comes the I’ll buy a whole chicken at Costco fore the same price guy
Fast Food does have it's place. It's mainly convenience we pay for because we are too busy doing other things like work etc, to have the time to cook our own meals. Choice however is a real thing also. The choice for cheaper or more nutritional and even home cooked alternatives.
Your attitude towards alternatives to fast food and promotion of this offer suggests you are a burger king employee BTW.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
1725 posts
606 upvotes
Prince George
PapaSteel wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 4:16 pm
Nope, was the whopper in most areas. You may be thinking of the Big Fish.
No, BlueLightSpecial is correct. The 2 for $5 deal was Big King, chicken or fish. Whopper was not included. When they upped it to 2 for $6, it changed to Whopper, chicken or fish.
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
4450 posts
2821 upvotes
Montreal
People downvoting the OP as if it's his fault every fast food resto is raising prices. :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
4003 posts
556 upvotes
Aurora
Don't worry, in a couple of years it will be the Burger King 2 for $10 deal. And we'll be happy it's such a bargain.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1265 posts
714 upvotes
Laval, QC
$3.5 for a burger is good, but I would not buy 2 when I only need to have one
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2824 posts
1258 upvotes
gh05t wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 4:33 pm
Fast Food does have it's place. It's mainly convenience we pay for because we are too busy doing other things like work etc, to have the time to cook our own meals. Choice however is a real thing also. The choice for cheaper or more nutritional and even home cooked alternatives.
Your attitude towards alternatives to fast food and promotion of this offer suggests you are a burger king employee BTW.
You got me I work at bk, owe a store and have stocks. This is a fast food deal. One posters always chimes in saying I can buy a Costco chicken, make a better meal blah blah etc. Anyone can make a better, tastier and healthier movie with the same amount of money spend at bk. One other user has mentioned a better deal with $1 app deal McDonald’s but takes some tech savvy to Get on the deal
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3975 posts
1139 upvotes
Molly63 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 2:12 pm
Everyone tell your BOSS you need a raise to afford the BK price hike for your lunch....see how that goes over.
Boss told me to get another job.

I already work 90 hours a week usually.

Smith and Wesson retirement plan next.

Thanks.
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
4450 posts
2821 upvotes
Montreal
witenite wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 5:11 pm
You got me I work at bk, owe a store and have stocks. This is a fast food deal. One posters always chimes in saying I can buy a Costco chicken, make a better meal blah blah etc. Anyone can make a better, tastier and healthier movie with the same amount of money spend at bk. One other user has mentioned a better deal with $1 app deal McDonald’s but takes some tech savvy to Get on the deal
Not to mention the app pretty much has access to your location and everything else on your phone. But hey let McD track you and spy on you all to save $1 here and there. smh
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3975 posts
1139 upvotes
cheaper_than_cheap wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 4:47 pm
No, BlueLightSpecial is correct. The 2 for $5 deal was Big King, chicken or fish. Whopper was not included. When they upped it to 2 for $6, it changed to Whopper, chicken or fish.
When they had the pulled pork, it was very good for the 2 for $5 price.

1 Pulled Pork and 1 Spicy Big Fish for $5. The blasphemous redeemer meal.

When BK had it's bacon cheeseburger under $2 I think that was the best value anywhere. Perfect combination of meat, cheese and grease.
Aug 18, 2014
328 posts
169 upvotes
Markham, ON
ottofly wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 5:26 pm
Not to mention the app pretty much has access to your location and everything else on your phone. But hey let McD track you and spy on you all to save $1 here and there. smh
Having your location track is the least of your worries nowadays.

Pretty sure they are listening to you on your phone w/o your consent so they can sell you more target advertisement
Try it urself....talk about some random topics/merchandise without ever typing or searching the phase on your phone or computer.
Within few days you will see ads for those random topics you talk about.