• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2017 5:31 pm
Tags:
May 2, 2013
796 posts
1151 upvotes
Toronto
update june 2016

BBQ Pulled Pork sandwich has been added as one of its choices.

[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20926 posts
149159 upvotes
GTA
OP updated, thanks for the update!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1455 posts
803 upvotes
Earth
BBQ pork, sweet!!!

Their chicken sandwich is overly salty and practically inedible. The big fish is alright.

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Oh i ate the spicy fish a few times i like it
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3434 posts
3046 upvotes
Muskoka
Don't get me wrong, I like pulled pork. But that is one sandwich that can go really bad really quick if not done right.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1022 posts
79 upvotes
Anyone try the new pull pork sandwich yet? I like their BK fish, chicken are too salty.
Sep 20, 2013
77 posts
85 upvotes
Ottawa, ON, CAN
Gundam wrote: Anyone try the new pull pork sandwich yet? I like their BK fish, chicken are too salty.
Yes,
I had it with heavy lettuce and tomato for breakfast. It's pretty good. I will order again.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1455 posts
803 upvotes
Earth
Gundam wrote: Anyone try the new pull pork sandwich yet? I like their BK fish, chicken are too salty.
Just had two. Decent size, heavy on the BBQ sauce. Will try next time with tomatoes and lettuce.
Feb 16, 2003
486 posts
56 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote: Just had two. Decent size, heavy on the BBQ sauce. Will try next time with tomatoes and lettuce.
I don't see a choice for lettuce and tomatoes, do you just ask them?
WTB:
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1455 posts
803 upvotes
Earth
Zen wrote: I don't see a choice for lettuce and tomatoes, do you just ask them?
In a previous post someone mentioned that they ask for heavy lettuce and tomato. I know what I'm having for dinner today.
Feb 20, 2008
345 posts
399 upvotes
Verizon wrote: Yes,
I had it with heavy lettuce and tomato for breakfast. It's pretty good. I will order again.
I like your style....breakfast sammitch? I don't need no stinkin' breakfast sammitch....apologies to John Huston
Deal Guru
Nov 5, 2001
10812 posts
1348 upvotes
Edmonton
Had the pulled pork a couple of nights ago.

It was okay but nothing to write home about. Good flavor but the pork just had no texture to it, like mush.

This was pretty late at night, spicy chicken was disgustingly old and came back to haunt me the next day.

I would assume they make the pulled pork in a big batch and warm it up each time a portion is required for a customer. Maybe during mid day busy times it might be better.

Ditto goes for the chicken. Nothing worse than 90 minute old soggy patty being passed off on you by some cheapass lazy employee.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3252 posts
7614 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
It looks like they've replaced the BBQ Pulled Pork with the Big King for their 2 for $5 Mix & Match deal:

Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
26029 posts
11477 upvotes
kratosgow wrote: Do any of the chicken sandwiches use real chicken? Not that ammonia paste nonsense.
carmageddon wrote:
kratosgow wrote: Do any of the chicken sandwiches use real chicken? Not that ammonia paste nonsense.
This. I'd like to know as well
It's $2.50. Do you really have to ask?
blainehamilton wrote:
I would assume they make the pulled pork in a big batch and warm it up each time a portion is required for a customer. Maybe during mid day busy times it might be better.
I highly doubt there's a smoker on site so they probably smoke (and that's a big if) in a central location and ship vac packed bags to the store to keep in a hot cabinet or bain marie.
It'd be too much work to heat each portion to order.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20926 posts
149159 upvotes
GTA
trystee wrote: It looks like they've replaced the BBQ Pulled Pork with the Big King for their 2 for $5 Mix & Match deal:
Thanks - OP updated.