Burger King Deal of the Day

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2006 3:21 am
Tags:
None
19 replies
Nov 20, 2002
818 posts
I got this from a secondary source... so don't quote me 100%. But I think it's correct.

Sun: Double Cheeseburger
Monday: King Supreme
Tues: Original Chicken
Wed: Whopper
Thur: Bacon Cheeseburger
Fri: BK Fish Filet
Sat: Double Whopper JR.
Banned
Dec 7, 2005
152 posts
Monday: King Supreme is correct , I had it last Monday and it was pretty good except the atmosphere sucked .
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2005
7385 posts
69 upvotes
Is the King Kong supersized sandwhich any good? I haven't eaten at BK in like 3 years.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2004
2098 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
in MTL the chicken sandwich is on Monday's.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13267 posts
228 upvotes
Midland
Burger King is nasty. Everytime I go in there (as little as I can), when I look for a table to sit down at, I have to search for one that is clean.
And their food is terrible.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2003
11504 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
gordholio wrote:Burger King is nasty. Everytime I go in there (as little as I can), when I look for a table to sit down at, I have to search for one that is clean.
And their food is terrible.
YMMV heavily based on location. Among the 2 Burger King locations closest to me, one is horrible and one is solid if unspectacular. That goes for the cleanliness, service, food freshness and taste; the whole experience.

The better one is part of a mall, while the crappier one is a standalone in a deserted plaza...
Heatware | eBay | (Last updated 12-28-2008)
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17604 posts
737 upvotes
Brampton
The BK's down here aren't very common, but, the ones that are here are very nice. The foods pretty good too :) i like it more than McDicks
come troll our unofficial chatroom at #redflagdeals on EFnet
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2003
11504 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Today's the Whopper deal, get your free upgrade to a Double Whopper and catch King Kong. :)
Heatware | eBay | (Last updated 12-28-2008)
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2001
12810 posts
3678 upvotes
Do they have these deals out west?

I've never seen them advertised in any of the stores when I've went in....
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12190 posts
289 upvotes
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote:wha? i didnt kno Burger King made Anus burgers too
the have/had a 'shroom' and swiss burger too :lol: why would they name it that.
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2009 4:04 pm
All of you shut your mouths and leave the OP alone.
Banned
Dec 7, 2005
152 posts
my whole dining experience was ruined today by this stupid loud mouth 20 something year old guy who was complaining and bitching to his parents ? about the fight he had with his gf last night .

I couldnt move to another table because they were occupied and this place is small , so it didnt matter where I sat , his loud voice carried all over :mad:

Im beginning to like BK better than Mc'ds , the 3.99 combo's are worth it and tastes good unlike Mc'ds where the service sucks .
Aug 17, 2005
260 posts
4 upvotes
Their apple pie is good, better than McD's.
× < >