Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] Burger King: FREE Whopper Combo Meal with purchase of $25+ Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2012 7:08 pm
May 27, 2007
15654 posts
3042 upvotes
Toronto

[Burger King] Burger King: FREE Whopper Combo Meal with purchase of $25+ Gift Card

Valid at participating locations. Please confirm if its nation-wide.

-----
Known list of restaurants NOT participating:
- Woodbine/Hwy 7 (Markham)
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
46 replies
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
2733 posts
287 upvotes
Buy card get free meal and use the card for future $2 whoppers....
[highlight]__RFD iTrader:_______76|||0[/highlight]
[highlight]___HEATWARE:______16|||0[/highlight]
[highlight]_____EBAY:_______142|||0[/highlight]
Dec 27, 2007
724 posts
79 upvotes
Edmonton
ijustgotadeal wrote:
Aug 7th, 2012 12:34 am
Can you return the card to another store?

Spoken like a true RFDer
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2009
1273 posts
144 upvotes
Nepean
A true RFDer would warn people away from Burger King, which seems to me to be the weakest fast food chain out there in terms of freshness and taste. I tried them again a few weeks ago just to see if they'd gotten any better, and they haven't. :(
Banned
Mar 30, 2011
2341 posts
1044 upvotes
easterclause wrote:
Aug 7th, 2012 1:01 am
A true RFDer would warn people away from Burger King, which seems to me to be the weakest fast food chain out there in terms of freshness and taste. I tried them again a few weeks ago just to see if they'd gotten any better, and they haven't. :(
Free is free
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2005
4670 posts
47 upvotes
Local
easterclause wrote:
Maybe it depends on the which store. I've gotten very fresh whoppers :) . Does anyone know if the king deals $2 whopper is dependant on the store?

I used to buy the whopper on wednesday. I just couldn't see how they could continue to afford selling whoppers for $2. It felt like a loss on them with all the napkins and bags and wrappers that go along with it. Then one day I got charged $2.75 for the whopper.
Deal Guru
Nov 5, 2001
10457 posts
1048 upvotes
easterclause wrote:

Quite the opposite for me. Burger King and Arbys are about the best value and have the freshest food around. Harveys is a close second, followed by Wendy's. I wouldn't really call McDonalds a good fresh kind of food, the food is only okay even when totally fresh.

Always ask for your whopper from BK fresh. They will make it that way if you ask.
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14292 posts
1970 upvotes
Toronto
john widow wrote:
Aug 7th, 2012 1:52 am
Maybe it depends on the which store. I've gotten very fresh whoppers :) . Does anyone know if the king deals $2 whopper is dependant on the store?

I used to buy the whopper on wednesday. I just couldn't see how they could continue to afford selling whoppers for $2. It felt like a loss on them with all the napkins and bags and wrappers that go along with it. Then one day I got charged $2.75 for the whopper.
Still cheap. I eat there tmrw.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1957 upvotes
I will pass this info on to a friend who is currently obsessed with Burger King. It started with the Wednesday Whopper special but now has gotten much worse since they have the $3.99 whopper combo everyday at a couple of Brampton locations (Bramalea City Centre and Queen & 410). He eats there several times a week.
× < >