Page 1 of 2

Burger King Mix & Match - 2 for $6 - Whopper, Original Chicken, or Fish Sandwich

Posted: Apr 6th, 2013 2:14 am
by herlogic
Spotted a poster at Burger King advertising a "Mix and match" deal where you can mix and match two sandwiches from a choice of Whopper sandwiches, Original Chicken sandwiches, or Big Fish sandwiches. It was advertised as any two for $6.00.

Pretty sure this should be available at all franchises, but again, I don't know if it's early days since it was just one sign and I've seen no other advertisement elsewhere.
TL;DR = YMMV

Re: Burger King Mix & Match - 2 for $6 - Whopper, Original Chicken, or Fish Sandwich

Posted: Apr 6th, 2013 2:46 am
by BarcaFan
Doesn't seem like much of a deal to me, better off waiting for a king deal imo

Re: Burger King Mix & Match - 2 for $6 - Whopper, Original Chicken, or Fish Sandwich

Posted: Apr 6th, 2013 11:43 am
by isajoo
BarcaFan wrote:
Apr 6th, 2013 2:46 am
+1
King deals were different sandwich every day for $1.99 or combo for $3.99.

Posted: Apr 7th, 2013 9:18 am
by 501
BarcaFan wrote:
Yep king deals Tuesday chicken day :) yuuuum

Posted: Apr 7th, 2013 9:36 am
by appleb
Yeah if you get the daily deal, you can get three sandwiches for $6!

Posted: Apr 7th, 2013 9:51 am
by DJ_Peanuts22
colder than the filets served in their fish sandwiches

Posted: Apr 7th, 2013 10:41 am
by frugal_fanboy
BarcaFan wrote:
isajoo wrote:
Apr 6th, 2013 11:43 am
+1
+2
Rather just wait til Wednesdays and get 2 Whoppers for $4

Though combo's are $4.99 in BC! :(

Posted: Apr 7th, 2013 10:58 am
by Kris81
This isn't a bad deal. Some people don't like getting the fries, or don't need a drink. If you want to get two whoppers on the own, sometimes it works out to like $12. This is much cheaper.

on a related note, I remember going to West Virginia and stopping off in Morgantown at McDonalds.. mcchicken combo with large fries came out to $2.46. Amazing.

Posted: Apr 7th, 2013 11:01 am
by Cadillax
Meh, not as good as this deal here with the $0.34 whoppers..

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2013 1:13 pm
by tslavin
I heard the same thing on a radio ad the other day. I am off to see if it is true!

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2013 3:36 pm
by yoshi838
isajoo wrote:
Apr 6th, 2013 11:43 am
+1
Are you sure it is still $3.99? Last Friday I went, King Deal sandwich is $1.99 each or $4.79 for a combo (Woodbine/Hwy7 in Markham Ontario). I was even thinking to myself for $2.80 extra I get a fries and a drink - probably not worth it :razz: Might as well get 2x King Deal sandwiches if I feel really hungry.

2 for $6 is not too good of a deal.... it will be more 'right' if 2x for $5 when compared to their daily King Deals.

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2013 4:53 pm
by bsobaid
If your friend wants whopper cheese and you want fish, you can split it with your buddy and both get a sandwich for $3 each.

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2013 5:00 pm
by appleb
For completing the survey on the back of the receipt, you can get a free whopper or free chicken sandwich with the purchase of medium fries and medium drink.

Medium fries = $2.19
Medium drink = $1.79

Full combo = $3.98

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2013 5:51 pm
by DuckyJai
Burger King @ Major mackenzie/ Bayview is doing 2 for $4 Mix and Match. went there last few days and order their fish burger. come to $4.20 tax included for 2. is a pretty sick deal

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2013 5:57 pm
by wmahmud
I remember somewhere in some small town off the highway on the way to new york seeing $1 fillet-o-fish sandwhiches everyday..now that was a killer deal!!