• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2019 3:26 pm
[OP]
Jul 1, 2013
11 posts
23 upvotes
Vaughan

[Burger King] Two Whoppers for $3.99 on Wednesday with mobile app BOGO coupon

This is the second Wednesday I went in to Burger King with a BOGO Whopper mobile app coupon. They honored the $3.99 Whopper Wednesday price and honored my BOGO coupon. Awesome deal for two Whoppers.
Images
  • 15597765064046895833885821780072.jpg
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2514 posts
609 upvotes
Montreal
this is very YMMV, the BK I went for this deal they don't stack promotion, so ended paying $5.XX for two whoppers
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
3737 posts
452 upvotes
Scarborough
tarushin wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 7:23 pm
this is very YMMV, the BK I went for this deal they don't stack promotion, so ended paying $5.XX for two whoppers
Under $6 for two Whoppers is still great deal
Jan 25, 2009
421 posts
79 upvotes
Huge YMMV. Went to Markham Burger King. At first the cashier said no. Showed her this thread how some other people are getting the deal, then why not me? Called the manager and he honoured it!!
May 30, 2019
74 posts
76 upvotes
raviji wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 9:06 pm
Huge YMMV. Went to Markham Burger King. At first the cashier said no. Showed her this thread how some other people are getting the deal, then why not me? Called the manager and he honoured it!!
I don't get why people refer to the rfd thread. You're potentially killing the golden goose if the managers bring that information higher and the promotion gets hard restrictions from that action.
[OP]
Jul 1, 2013
11 posts
23 upvotes
Vaughan
I'll let you know if it works next Wednesday Upside-down Face
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5170 posts
2144 upvotes
I thought 2 whoppers were $7
Mar 7, 2011
150 posts
159 upvotes
Edmonton
raviji wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 9:06 pm
Why would you ever show anyone like that this forum... I thought that was the biggest unwritten rule that everyone knew. These places will start refering to the forums and learn to decline our requests in a certain way.

Do not do this, people!!
Oct 27, 2016
238 posts
487 upvotes
Gimmethedealio wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 10:17 pm
I don't get why people refer to the rfd thread. You're potentially killing the golden goose if the managers bring that information higher and the promotion gets hard restrictions from that action.
You are already restricted from stacking these two promotions
gmih7470 wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 10:54 pm
Why would you ever show anyone like that this forum... I thought that was the biggest unwritten rule that everyone knew. These places will start refering to the forums and learn to decline our requests in a certain way.

Do not do this, people!!
Here's a better idea. Follow the policy (you can't combine offers) and stop bothering the manager to get an exception.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8171 posts
1116 upvotes
gmih7470 wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 10:54 pm

Do not do this, people!!
Totally agree. Even when the place of business asks where did I get the offer, or how did I become aware of it, I always tell them that I received a promotional email from their head office.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!