None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
1597 posts
132 upvotes
Winnipeg

Burnin Image with Alcohol.

I have Warcraft 3, an i've been tryna make an image, well that goes fine..but when I go to burn, says "No RMPS info in the source, u are not able to make a copy using this datatype!" I was reading up on it, an u need scan DPM, well, I would do that, it would scan for a min, an say error or couldnt find it, dont remeber. It works fine on virtual drive, but space limited now.. Do I need to use a diff format to image? Only thing in Alcohol is MDS, so would I need diff prog? Or anyway to get the info lol?
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2003
7014 posts
70 upvotes
Nepean
ragin_pyro wrote:I have Warcraft 3, an i've been tryna make an image, well that goes fine..but when I go to burn, says "No RMPS info in the source, u are not able to make a copy using this datatype!" I was reading up on it, an u need scan DPM, well, I would do that, it would scan for a min, an say error or couldnt find it, dont remeber. It works fine on virtual drive, but space limited now.. Do I need to use a diff format to image? Only thing in Alcohol is MDS, so would I need diff prog? Or anyway to get the info lol?
use clonecd

works for me