Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Business Cheques 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2010 11:00 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2498 posts
991 upvotes

Business Cheques 50% off

http://www.chequeusout.ca/ is having a 50% off on first order.
Their regular price is way higher than other cheque companies like asap-cheques.com but it's good pricing at 50% off.

400 of 2/page manual cheque works out to be $51.00 which is lower that asap-cheques regular price.

I asked asap-cheques to price match but they told me they do not price match one time deals.

"50% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER OF CHEQUES!
Please quote code 50CHQ when placing your order."
8 replies
Mar 19, 2006
165 posts
2 upvotes
Newmarket
I can't seem to get to the site... maybe RFD effect crashed it, or it's been taken down? I hope it was legit.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
stupid question guys but how can i use this for my bank its a rip off at banks at 100 checks for 50.00 thats just blank design
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2712 posts
678 upvotes
Burlington
Just called, and it's good for Canadian bank $USD accounts as well.
Not your standard VoIP. Different and novel options & advice for my RFD friends.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Casper wrote: Just called, and it's good for Canadian bank $USD accounts as well.
so how does that work u take it to bank or what? say im with bank of Montreal how do they process it?
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11953 posts
3694 upvotes
Kingston
sassysue wrote: stupid question guys but how can i use this for my bank its a rip off at banks at 100 checks for 50.00 thats just blank design
You click one of the links above and follow the instructions. They will follow up with you and you fax them a copy of your current cheques. They print and ship you new cheques. You use the cheques.
Nov 22, 2008
28 posts
6 upvotes
Kingston
joongpark wrote: http://www.chequeusout.ca/ is having a 50% off on first order.
Their regular price is way higher than other cheque companies like asap-cheques.com but it's good pricing at 50% off.

400 of 2/page manual cheque works out to be $51.00 which is lower that asap-cheques regular price.

I asked asap-cheques to price match but they told me they do not price match one time deals.

"50% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER OF CHEQUES!
Please quote code 50CHQ when placing your order."
Les from ASAP Cheques here. Man am I loving this forum .. I get to find out when my team has dropped the ball .. this is great.

You should have still been offered a price match. Originally, we used to do price match for a "comparable product" (often we were shown prices for very cheap cheques that did not have anywhere near the security features and used thinner paper), but for quite some time now the price match has no conditions. Well, just one .. show us the website or flyer or coupon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)