Business credit cards Question... Reporting

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2017 2:06 am
[OP]
Oct 19, 2015
146 posts
22 upvotes

Business credit cards Question... Reporting

Hello I'm trying to figure out how other business owners credit bureau report for business credit cards

My situation:
1 My cIBC areogold and Aventura both report on my personal credit bureau for the last year and a half

2 my RBC cash back mastercard for business which I just switched to avion the business Guy there said it would report on my business credit bureau which I haven't noticed on either but I've had card for 2 months only. So we'll see

Question for you business owners:
Which credit bureau do you business credit cards report personal or business Bureau
CIBC TD bmo rbc scotia and so on???
2 replies
Mar 20, 2011
10 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby
Did you ever find an answer to your question?
I have a RBC Business Avion under a business "xyz", but I can't seem to pull an equifax credit report for said businwess "xyz".
And the credit card is NOT appear on my personal equifax or transunion credit reports either.
I've had this card for almost 2 years.
[OP]
Oct 19, 2015
146 posts
22 upvotes
Actaully I know the answer to this one. So RBC avion which is the one you have also the one I ended up switching to only reports to the business credit bureau and not the personal
On the other hand, the RBC Business Mastercard reports to both your personal and business. I found this very strange.

My CIBC business cards all report to my personal. I haven't confirmed if they report to my business but I'll be checking that out soon