• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2011 11:10 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
2135 posts
110 upvotes
Regina
OP: All financing offers are OAC. If you have a written-off credit card you should not be surprised they wouldn't approve you for better financing. Having said that, this does sound extremely shady. Try going to a competing dealership and see what their business manager comes back with.

Also, just some friendly advice, if you have to finance the vehicle over 84 months, you can't afford it. You should only buy a vehicle if you have at least 25% down and you can finance the rest over 36 months. Anything outside of that range and you should be looking at something else.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1477 posts
81 upvotes
Markham
antichrysler wrote: OP: All financing offers are OAC. If you have a written-off credit card you should not be surprised they wouldn't approve you for better financing. Having said that, this does sound extremely shady. Try going to a competing dealership and see what their business manager comes back with.

Also, just some friendly advice, if you have to finance the vehicle over 84 months, you can't afford it. You should only buy a vehicle if you have at least 25% down and you can finance the rest over 36 months. Anything outside of that range and you should be looking at something else.

I am going to have to agree with antichrysler here (love your dp by the way). Your also putting yourself at high risk too. In a couple years time, you may find yourself with a vehicle that is only worth half of the amount that you owe on the vehicle due to depreciation, markets, and of course the condition of your vehicle (ie. if its been in an accident). For example, I had a customer recently that we could only get $7000 for his 2 year old Hyundai with an accident claim and high mileage but still owed a total of $14000. Don't put yourself into a jam if you don't have to:S

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)