Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dairy Queen

Buy 1 Blizzard get 1 free @ any Dairy Queen

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2009 1:27 am
Tags:
None
Feb 1, 2005
193 posts
28 upvotes

[Dairy Queen] Buy 1 Blizzard get 1 free @ any Dairy Queen

Just found this out a few days ago... signed up myself and it worked. Go to http://www.blizzardfanclub.com and sign up for the fan club. Within 24hours I received an e-mail saying "Thanks for joining, here's a one time use coupon for 2 for 1 16oz blizzards"

The coupon is only valid for the dairy queen location that you pick when you sign up.
28 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1998 posts
619 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Coupon selects for US and Canada.

So there's no need to worry even if its a ".com" website.
Just in case someone was wondering.
Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1074 posts
477 upvotes
Oakville
You will also BOGO blizzard free on your birthday once you are a member.
Oct 20, 2006
556 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
darn i was hoping it was an ongoing store thing, i wouldve went crazzzzzyyyy xD thanks anyway!
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
LoneI2anger wrote: darn i was hoping it was an ongoing store thing, i wouldve went crazzzzzyyyy xD thanks anyway!
I've rethought shopping at Dairy Queen, since the Blizzard is so damn expensive. Yeah, a constant promo would be nice of them.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Oct 22, 2006
444 posts
31 upvotes
Gloucester
Is it only valid on your birthday or anytime - I am a little confused, especially when the closest location is only open during the warm months and my burthday is smack dab in the middle of the winter!
Nov 1, 2005
294 posts
70 upvotes
This promotion has been long long time before in Redflagdeal. I printed the coupon and took to one of the store before. But the damn female manager looked at it more than 2 min. She said that I will be the last person to use it because she received so many coupons. Then she gave me a cup of blizard which is so much smaller than usual size. :twisted:

It seemed she discriminate people to use the coupon. I won't go again. :mad:

Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1074 posts
477 upvotes
Oakville
charoo wrote: Is it only valid on your birthday or anytime - I am a little confused, especially when the closest location is only open during the warm months and my burthday is smack dab in the middle of the winter!
They will send you the link a week before your birthday for the BOGO free blizzard, then you choose the location and the coupon will only valid for the next 2 weeks. You don't have to choose the seasonal DQ.
Feb 1, 2005
193 posts
28 upvotes
snow925 wrote: This promotion has been long long time before in Redflagdeal. I printed the coupon and took to one of the store before. But the damn female manager looked at it more than 2 min. She said that I will be the last person to use it because she received so many coupons. Then she gave me a cup of blizard which is so much smaller than usual size. :twisted:

It seemed she discriminate people to use the coupon. I won't go again. :mad:

Weird... you should probably go on the DQ website and complain. I cashed mine in yesterday with no issues. And I signed up 2 days ago. You get a coupon for signing up... and I think they periodically send out more. There is also the bogo coupon on your birthday.

Something else to note... the Blizzard cups advertise the Blizzard website! Point that out and that should tune the manager in.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3160 posts
153 upvotes
Napanee
They will also send them randomly throughout the year sometimes, I would say about 2 times a year and then a third time on your birthday.
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2002
1345 posts
236 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Corizzle wrote: They will also send them randomly throughout the year sometimes, I would say about 2 times a year and then a third time on your birthday.
Yes, I was surprised when i got one a couple of weeks ago...it's months from my birthday (got one then too)
charoo wrote: Is it only valid on your birthday or anytime - I am a little confused, especially when the closest location is only open during the warm months and my burthday is smack dab in the middle of the winter!
Dec 21 huh...mine is close to that too. As per other posts, you get on on your birthday and then randomly throughout the year...I've gotten at least half a dozen of them so far.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3146 posts
1489 upvotes
Since Blizzards cost about twice what they should, this coupon makes up for it.

Thanks OP
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
2034 posts
931 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP.
How long does it take for the email?
Jun 29, 2005
537 posts
31 upvotes
Vancouver
thanks op...haven't had a blizzard in ages
Feb 1, 2005
193 posts
28 upvotes
Deemo wrote: Thanks OP.
How long does it take for the email?
Took me 24hrs to get the email.
Jan 8, 2007
329 posts
4 upvotes
can I sign up with multiple names & email addresses?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)