[Chapters Indigo] Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Toy & Kids Tech - ONLINE. Ends Dec 10

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 11:10 am
[OP]
Aug 22, 2007
406 posts
168 upvotes

[Chapters Indigo] Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Toy & Kids Tech - ONLINE. Ends Dec 10

FYI. This includes the (still overpriced) Big L.O.L. surprise. So you could essentially split the cost with another person for $75 (+tax) each.

Add Ebates for 4% back.

https://www.ebates.ca/coupons/chapters-indigo-ca

or 7% @ GCR

https://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/details/Indigo.ca/

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 10.30.27 AM.png
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
7426 posts
8219 upvotes
GT-EH
After watching a youtube unboxing video of this LOL Surprise, I would not buy it even @ 90% off. :lol:

99% of it will go directly to the landfill in 3-6 months guaranteed.
I just like to collect things! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Feb 28, 2017
14 posts
2 upvotes
Was buying some toys on their website when I was surprised with a discount. Here's the fine print:

Valid December 7, 2017 - December 10, 2017 in-store and at indigo.ca. Buy one eligible toy or kids tech product, and get a second toy or kids tech product of equal or lesser value at 50% off. Excludes American Girl® (other than Wellie Wishers™), LEGO®, backpacks, mealtime, and kid’s apparel. For indigo.ca, Cards Against Humanity, What Do You Meme and Jellycat products are also excluded. Discount applies to lowest priced qualifying item purchased. Not valid on previous purchases
Aug 13, 2011
802 posts
151 upvotes
How good are they about return and rebuy? I just bought a couple toys at Coles earlier this week...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8771 posts
612 upvotes
strippedaway wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 8:56 pm
How good are they about return and rebuy? I just bought a couple toys at Coles earlier this week...
They are pretty good with returns. I've returned toys before.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
775 posts
211 upvotes
strippedaway wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 8:56 pm
They're excellent: efficient and well mannered. Systems are good too. No hassle.
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:

*Faux transparency / censorship warning for RFD*
Aug 13, 2011
802 posts
151 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 9:01 pm
They are pretty good with returns. I've returned toys before.
springdays wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 9:47 pm
They're excellent: efficient and well mannered. Systems are good too. No hassle.
Thanks guys, gonna go in before the sale ends and return and rebuy. May as well save the extra and spend it on more toys for the niece

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)