Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Buy $20 worth Pepsico and get $20 code Shop.Canada.NHL.com

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2014 8:49 pm
Tags:
Jan 4, 2006
265 posts
276 upvotes
GTA

Buy $20 worth Pepsico and get $20 code Shop.Canada.NHL.com

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 30, 2014
Source: Email from Walmart

Step1
Go to Pepsi.ca and click on the program link

Step2
Upload receipt for verification

Step3
Receive unique pin code via email

Terms and Conditions: † With purchase of any combination of participating products for a total of $20 or more (before taxes) at participating Canadian retailers (any size/variety/flavour): Lay’s* potato chips, Doritos* tortilla chips, Tostitos* tortilla chips, Ruffles* potato chips, Munchies* Snack Mix, Smartfood* popcorn, Rold Gold* pretzels, Cheetos* cheese flavoured snacks, Chester’s* corn twists, Quaker* Crispy Minis* rice chips and rice cakes,Tostitos* or Ruffles* salsaa/dips; Pepsi*, 7UP*, Mountain Dew*, Mug*, Dr Pepper**, Crush**, Schweppes** soft drinks and Brisk® beverages. Products must be purchased between 11/01/2014 and 11/30/2014 in the same transaction. See Offer Form in-store for details. Not all products available in all stores. Valid in Canada only. See Shop.Canada.NHL.com for restrictions and conditions. Limit one (1) Offer per address or household. $20 off redeemable via PIN delivered by email. While supplies last.
7 replies
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
14883 posts
4842 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
Does anyone know what stores other than Walmart are "participating Canadian retailers"?

Although I might want to try this, I'm probably too reluctant.

I hate these "while supplies last". A person buys the products, submits the receipts and finds that the "supplies" of the offer have run out.

Per the posting I tried to "See Shop.Canada.NHL.com for restrictions and conditions.", but there was nothing apparent. I even did a site search for "Pepsi" and got no hits.
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur (United Nations IPCC Report 2021)

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
Quaker is listed as one of the products and I buy their oatmeal quite regularly. Does it qualify?
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
14883 posts
4842 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
Wpegger wrote: Here are some more details and discussion
co-op-spend-20-pepsi-prod-get-20-gc-1599183/
That discussion seems to be primarily about a different promotion in which people who buy the Pepsi products at Co-op stores in Calgary can get a Co-op gift card.
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur (United Nations IPCC Report 2021)

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
MexiCanuck wrote: That discussion seems to be primarily about a different promotion in which people who buy the Pepsi products at Co-op stores in Calgary can get a Co-op gift card.
Not just calgary, but any coop. Even in Winnipeg coop flyer this promo is there.
Except that you'll get a coop GC, the promo is pretty much same.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
The old deals were spend $20, get $20 cash and spend $20, get $20 in Lays/Pepsi coupons for free stuff. Now it's just $20 off a purchase - bla!

Good deal if you want something on NHL.com, otherwise... bla!