• Nov 9th, 2018 7:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3037 posts
5876 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd

[Cineplex] Buy A $50 Cineplex Gift Card & Get A Pack Of Coupons Worth $40 Free

The Cineplex Holiday Gift Bundle is back (https://www.cineplex.com/promos/holidaygiftbundle).

Buy a $50 gift card online or at any Cineplex box office before December 31, 2018 and redeem your coupons between January 7 and March 7, 2019.

Coupons this year:

• Free General Admission
  • Free Regular Popcorn
  • Free Ticket Upgrade
  • Four Family Favourites Admit Ones
  • $6.99 Wednesday General Admission

Fine print:
Buy a $50 Gift Card and receive a pack of coupons worth over $40 for free. Limited time offer, coupons available while supplies last. Coupons must be used between January 7 and March 7, 2019. For terms and conditions visit Cineplex.com/Holiday. Offer not valid on Gift Cards purchased with a Gift Card or on The Rec Room® branded gift cards. Additional restrictions may apply.
79 replies
Nov 26, 2017
166 posts
91 upvotes
Montréal
Been waiting for this. Thanks!
Just starting out!
Jul 26, 2015
997 posts
808 upvotes
Toronto
oh, no bogo this time! still a great deal tho
Oct 5, 2014
58 posts
136 upvotes
Ontario
"redeem your coupons between January 7 and March 7"....of course captain marvel comes out March 8th Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4072 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
meepsheep wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2018 10:08 pm
oh, no bogo this time! still a great deal tho
I feel like it's more valuable now that the coupons aren't tied to other purchases.
Jun 3, 2007
503 posts
856 upvotes
Price went up. Used to be $40 for the gift pack I think. Would normally jump all over this deal since I love going to theatres except I'm having a baby soon and I know theatre going will be more difficult for me. Can someone please go on my behalf and have a great time!
Sep 23, 2008
690 posts
275 upvotes
Tommyknocker wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2018 10:45 pm
Price went up. Used to be $40 for the gift pack I think. Would normally jump all over this deal since I love going to theatres except I'm having a baby soon and I know theatre going will be more difficult for me. Can someone please go on my behalf and have a great time!
Congrats on the baby!

Yeah, I find the Cineplex gift packs have been increasing every year. No free scene points either.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Oct 10, 2018
7 posts
4 upvotes
Price went up! Used to be a minimum of $30 gift card purchase and you get those coupons :( still a good deal I guess
Feb 18, 2009
219 posts
66 upvotes
Brampton
qbarnes95 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2018 10:16 pm
"redeem your coupons between January 7 and March 7"....of course captain marvel comes out March 8th Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
This is probably YMMV but few years ago I used the free popcorn coupon and half price poutine coupon months after expiry in the past. Manager approved it without any hassle.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
1204 posts
613 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Yeah, last time was $30 and you did get a BOGO. I don't feel like being bothered for the small bonuses, but still a good deal and OP thanked.
Happy Koodo customer :-)
Dec 2, 2009
412 posts
43 upvotes
BC
$50... That takes care of maximum two concession visits..

Can't believe how expensive their concession prices are. It's crazy.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2014
2721 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
Can I redeem Air Miles for Cineplex GC and stack with this promo?
Aug 17, 2003
771 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
Now that Sinemia has cut me off. Back to considering this route :(
Oct 27, 2018
6 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
qbarnes95 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2018 10:16 pm
There will be early showings on Thursday the 7th, but those will say No Passes
Slim pickings during that period for me, with only Glass, Lego Movie 2, and Alita on my radar. Train Your Dragon 3 will during then as well. Will probably use the coupons to catch December releases like Spider-Verse, Aquaman, Bumblebee, and Mary Poppins