Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Buy Buy Baby

4Moms Mamaroo Baby Rocker ($175.99 in store)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2017 4:14 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3254 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
I went back to woodbridge store today and when i got there the same three designer plush ones were still there and all got snapped up one by one while i was in the store. Not sure it they have more hiding in back ir whatever but 3 more parents got a good deal.

Now we just need a deal on uppababy stuff lol
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18945 posts
10527 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote: I am a new parent to be, but seems like nuna leaf is probably a better option than these 4mom rockers for the long run... The leaf weight limit is up to 110lbs!!! 4mom 25lbs. Something to consider.
Once your child starts moving I assume they will resist sitting still in a seat for no reason. There is just too much to learn and explore when they can move themselves around!

Also part of me wants to think that sitting upright may be better at helping them develop their muscles rather than laying down in a supported position.

So I'm not sure a higher weight rating has much actual impact on how long they will use the chair.
Mar 29, 2006
483 posts
124 upvotes
Markham
Just stopped by the Whitby Store they still have about 5 or so, sale person said they had a full rack full of them and that they are selling like hot cakes... I ended up with the Silver plush one paid $199.99 + tax with the 20% off applied. Thanks OP