• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2012 1:41 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 11, 2007
13 posts
Mascouche, Canada

buy2.ca out of business

I bought a few items through them via XSV360, back in the summer and have yet to receive these. I've been contacting buy2.ca pretty regularly over the last few months with no luck. Eventually, my emails to them got returned, their # is never answered, its voice mail is full and their website is now down.

I'm wondering if anyone else is owned money by them and what they are doing about it.

Also here is another thread about them and some of my comments about what's been going on: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/2buy-ca- ... e-1082693/
10 replies
Jan 30, 2012
3 posts
1 upvote
Aurora
I purchased a deal through Buy2 last November 2011 and have yet to receive my order and I have been trying to contact them but to no avail. I can't get a thread that is direct to Buy2. Are they still in business and if so how can I contact them to get my money back or my item? Help please.
Aug 11, 2007
13 posts
Mascouche, Canada
As I said in my post they are out of business.

I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and asked them if they've heard anything back as a result and they (BBB) said no, so I think it's clear that we've both lost our $ and whoever ran this joint is now on to other things. Other things being more scams probably ...
Nov 23, 2010
126 posts
42 upvotes
zitakatalin wrote: As I said in my post they are out of business.

I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and asked them if they've heard anything back as a result and they (BBB) said no, so I think it's clear that we've both lost our $ and whoever ran this joint is now on to other things. Other things being more scams probably ...

please stop using BBB as a point of leverage.. it only showcases your inability to be a valiant consumer.
Aug 11, 2007
13 posts
Mascouche, Canada
gr1mey wrote: please stop using BBB as a point of leverage.. it only showcases your inability to be a valiant consumer.
I don't understand the bolded part of your comment. Could you please elaborate?

And besides BBB what other leverage is there? I'd love to have you elaborate on that too.
Nov 23, 2010
126 posts
42 upvotes
zitakatalin wrote: I don't understand the bolded part of your comment. Could you please elaborate?

And besides BBB what other leverage is there? I'd love to have you elaborate on that too.

No part of my comment was bolded, you can address the typeface issue at your own behest. Perhaps the ministry of consumer services? Or you can keep throwing money at a for-profit company that does little more than earmark companies for 'bad-behavior' in an attempt to exhort money from them.
Aug 11, 2007
13 posts
Mascouche, Canada
I bolded your comment (after quoting it in my response) ... anyway.

The BBB has helped me get $ back in the past, so if it's OK with you, I will keep on referring companies to them that do not honour their promise of delivering goods/services when paid for.

Cool?
Nov 23, 2010
126 posts
42 upvotes
zitakatalin wrote: I bolded your comment (after quoting it in my response) ... anyway.

The BBB has helped me get $ back in the past, so if it's OK with you, I will keep on referring companies to them that do not honour their promise of delivering goods/services when paid for.

Cool?

Sure, bro.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
gr1mey wrote: please stop using BBB as a point of leverage.. it only showcases your inability to be a valiant consumer.

WTF is a "valiant consumer" :?: :confused:
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Aug 11, 2007
13 posts
Mascouche, Canada
Haha ...

Valiant means courageous ... which is why I was asking for clarification from Miss Grimey over there, but got none. Her comment made no sense to me other than the fact that she was trying to be rude and/or having a bad day.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)