Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Buydig USA only] 50" Samsung UN50KU6300 4K UHD HDR 4:4:4 Smart LED HDTV $495 F/S

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2016 10:14 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

[Buydig USA only] 50" Samsung UN50KU6300 4K UHD HDR 4:4:4 Smart LED HDTV $495 F/S

Deal Link:
50" Samsung UN50KU6300 4K UHD HDR Smart LED HDTV $495 + Free Shipping
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product/SAMU ... 0-6-Series?

SD discussion:
https://slickdeals.net/f/9249635-50-sam ... ipping?v=1
DJ3xclusive;90927223 wrote:Apply Code = UHD50
  • Get The Best Picture Quality with 3840x2160p resolution with Samsung UHD Dimming.
  • Slim Design.
  • CMR 120 Hz.
  • Smart TV w/ Full Web Browser.
  • 4K Upscaler for non 4k Content.
  • Energy Star qualified
Linky

VeeTeeF;90937307 wrote:If anyone cares, all 6300 model Samsung TV's do 4k 60hz with 4:4:4 chroma. I've been using 2 of the 40" model as computer monitors at work since June and they've been excellent. Given that I paid $800 for each of them, this seems like an excellent deal (and maybe time for a size upgrade).
squidget;91185867 wrote:Got this last month for this price when buydig was selling thru ebay. $498 shipped no tax. Took about 3 weeks delivery. That said, its a good looking mid level tv especially for the price. This is in our family room which is off the kitchen and has a fair bit of light pouring in. It holds up great. The one thing I don't like is the auto-smoothing. The soap opera effect bugs the crap out of me. It can be turned off but I haven't gotten there yet.
Surprisingly the smart tv features are good and fast. I normally use an external device (shield tv) for netflix and other streaming apps via the TV its faster so I've just been using those.
Gaming wise I don't have a ps4 or an xbone to test but we have the last gen systems hooked up and the response time is on point.
Audio, I have no idea since I use a soundbar.
Mount was easy, standard vesa mount
shipping was good - came fedex. Was light enough that the dude carried it one hand and placed it on my porch.
Even with the smoothing you can still see some juddering here and there. Its a 50" and I'm about 10 feet back so its irksome but acceptable. If it was bigger or if I was closer to the screen, I might be more annoyed
jack612;91186191 wrote:Not really. All of the specs say "HDR10" because It takes an HDR10 signal just fine but it's an 8bit panel so you're not going to get much out of it.

That being said, I picked up the 55" version of this for $650 from Fry's a few months ago and I love it. You're not going to do much better for this price.
VeeTeeF;90937307 wrote:If anyone cares, all 6300 model Samsung TV's do 4k 60hz with 4:4:4 chroma. I've been using 2 of the 40" model as computer monitors at work since June and they've been excellent. Given that I paid $800 for each of them, this seems like an excellent deal (and maybe time for a size upgrade).
squidget;91185867 wrote:Got this last month for this price when buydig was selling thru ebay. $498 shipped no tax. Took about 3 weeks delivery. That said, its a good looking mid level tv especially for the price. This is in our family room which is off the kitchen and has a fair bit of light pouring in. It holds up great. The one thing I don't like is the auto-smoothing. The soap opera effect bugs the crap out of me. It can be turned off but I haven't gotten there yet.
Surprisingly the smart tv features are good and fast. I normally use an external device (shield tv) for netflix and other streaming apps via the TV its faster so I've just been using those.
Gaming wise I don't have a ps4 or an xbone to test but we have the last gen systems hooked up and the response time is on point.
shipping was good - came fedex. Was light enough that the dude carried it one hand and placed it on my porch.
Even with the smoothing you can still see some juddering here and there. Its a 50" and I'm about 10 feet back so its irksome but acceptable. If it was bigger or if I was closer to the screen, I might be more annoyed
8 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
-
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
This would fit my friend's car, but 50" is too small.
I really want that 65ks8000 for $1300USD, but wouldn't fit in my friend's car. And I don't like paying the extras for ship and fees at border.

note this is not "true HDR", only the SUHD line are, ksxxxx
thanks op
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
konsensei wrote: This would fit my friend's car, but 50" is too small.
I really want that 65ks8000 for $1300USD, but wouldn't fit in my friend's car. And I don't like paying the extras for ship and fees at border.

thanks op
Right. 8 bit from what I read.

How is the one hour drive to the border helping your pockets?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
alanbrenton wrote:

thanks op

No i dont cross border. I buy and ship to my friend's place in Michigan; get them when he's back, once every couple months.
I would cross the border for the 65ks8000, but when I re-cross, i'd have to pay for fees at border. Don't like it.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

thanks op
Lucky you having a friend like that. ;)

70" Samsung UN70KU6300 4K HDR HDTV + $200 Newegg Gift Card $1449 + Free Shipping
https://slickdeals.net/f/9165171-70-sam ... e-shipping
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
alanbrenton wrote:

thanks op

It's a 10 bit panel but does not have WCG
Sep 25, 2016
72 posts
102 upvotes

thanks op
Is there any fees to ship to Canada ?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1567 posts
1534 upvotes
Their website claims they do ship to Canada but shipping is about $130 to my location. Then you have to deal with taxes, duty, processing fees.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)