Group Deal Discussion

Buyers becareful when purchasing from Wagjag!!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2018 12:22 pm
Tags:
Jun 6, 2008
274 posts
26 upvotes
mike2032 wrote:
Sep 24th, 2011 1:05 pm
Is this true?

I had a cash value, pay $18 for $40 expire on me because I forgot to use it. Completely my fault.... not blaming anyone else, but if what you're saying is true, this voucher is still worth the $18?
I just had the exactly the same experience with wag jag On a window cleaning service -
Expired before using. My fault. I requested a refund for the purchase price

Wag jag reluctantly put a credit For the purchase price on my wag jag account citing
A one time goodwill gesture. Like they were doing me a favour. There is in such guarantee on their website

I think we are getting confused with wag jag and groupon
Groupon is the one that says it never expires -not wag jag
Dec 9, 2014
2 posts
Madden, AB
NEVER EVER BUY FROM WAGJAG!!! Called them for a refund and they told me the money will go back to my credit card very soon. After one month still didn't get the money. Then I called them, they said your voucher is expired!!!Other than they promised me to return the money they said we offered you to extend my purchase, but i didn't get any notice or email. Called them again and again and they said they can't pay back my money, the only thing they can do is I use the money buy things at the original price!!!!
Their representatives just keep try to fool and lie to you!!! NEVER EVER BUY THINGS FROM THEM!!!!!! THE PRICE IS TRAP TO LOCK YOUR MONEY!!!!! DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2016
1 posts
Toronto
You advertised champ suitcases as 650 dollars when they are 250 from champ
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1137 posts
488 upvotes
Hamilton
I thought paid amount never expires even after coupon/voucher promotion value expired.
Horrible experience from wagjag and they reported it's their policy (to rob) the money customers pay, all of it not the added promotional value. I still can't believe this can be a policy. Contacting BBB for their assistance as I think this is not a fair business practice. The Ontario and federal government consumer bureaus are the next to fill out a complaint if wagjag tries to rob me!
Folks, beware! If they are allowed to keep the paid amount although no goods or services are delivered, IMO this is worse then pyramid scams :(
Dec 26, 2016
1 posts
Wagjag does not stand by their offers. They refuse to help you when coupon codes do not work even thought it emails says it will. You contact them and they always come with excuses to not to resolve the issues. Poor customer service. False advertising. They get your money and then turn back on you.
Jan 17, 2007
11 posts
I bought wagjag alot offers for 4 - 12 people, it was great.

Now, bought the Harlem Globetrotters. The offer was $48 for a Ticket to on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 2pm (an $80.20 value)
Sections 3-11 or 16-24, Rows 9+ Harlem Globetrotters

If seat is price $66.00 + Facility Charge CA $7.45 + Service Fee CA $6.75 = 80.20 (good seats) BUT they gave $38 crap seat for $48.
Did the voucher in the box office, checked the seats - the corner section 23 for $28.50 to $38.00. Arrghh Section 23 beside section 24
Check the map on 23 section seat 1 was $38.00.

Thank Wagjag, if I bought the seat from Ticketmaster was $51.45. little 7% for the $48 Wagjag voucher, not 40%.

Here comes the kicker. Are ready? Talked the customer service, the voucher was a seat 3-11 section or 16-24, why do you reserve the crap corner seat. He said : the Wagjag reserve seats, when I put the voucher in ticket program automatic printed the seats. Wagjag bought all seats the all corner sections for the voucher ...

Not good, Smiling Face With Horns
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
8813 posts
1593 upvotes
babinni wrote:
Dec 17th, 2013 8:39 am
I think we are getting confused with wag jag and groupon
Groupon is the one that says it never expires -not wag jag

Yes - Groupon I give credit to.. no expiry on initial purchase price.

Wagjag you have to be very careful with. Expire quickly and with no value. Your $$ is gone in a heartbeat.
Apr 5, 2018
2 posts
So my fiance and I purchased a 2 night stay in Niagara Falls from wag Jag for $79. As we clicked through the screens it continually stated option 3 2 nights $79 etc... When we got the voucher it stated we only got 1 night for $79. We went back to see and it clearly stated ( I say stated as you will find out why) option 3, 2 nights for $79. We called wag jag and we have been waiting for 4 days to have this matter resolved. The first lady followed my fiance through each step with him and was totally agreed that it in fact does state $79 for 2 nights. She then tells him that she is going to speak with her supervisor and get back to us in 24 hours. Also she said they will have to speak with whoever did this coupon for this hotel. No one called back in 24 hours so we called. The supervisor put on the account that they will not value the $79 option 3 2 night stay on Niagara Falls, but thanks to our finding they have now corrected their website coupon. Are you kidding me!!! But the other woman we spoke to says she will talk to her supervisor again and get back to us in "24 hours". MY ASS they did so we called again. WE found YOUR mistake and YOU correct it and still deny us the voucher for 2 nights for $79!!!!! Are you joking? They should be thanking us so they didn't get more people finding their mistakes instead the rude lady last night actually yelled at us then was a shit when she was asked to stop yelling at us and said " well fine I will whisper". Never have we been so disrespected. We were asked to forward the photos we have of the coupon we bought so we did. The supervisor won't directly speak with us and still denies us the deal. NEVER USE WAG JAG they are a scam. Stick with Groupon everyone WAG JAG IS A SCAM!!!!!!!
Apr 5, 2018
2 posts
My mistake on my above posting the voucher did actually indeed state 2 nights stay not 1 as I previously said! Thank goodness for pictures lol