• May 19th, 2016 11:04 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes

buying digital xbox one games from amazon.com

has anyone tried this in Canada? the post says its for US only, i have a 20$ amazon.com credit, which sucks for canada because of shipping, i noticed just cause 3 is 30$ for digital, so i can get it for 10$ USD. i just want to make sure it will work before i actually buy.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1597 posts
4147 upvotes
rocking23nf wrote: has anyone tried this in Canada? the post says its for US only, i have a 20$ amazon.com credit, which sucks for canada because of shipping, i noticed just cause 3 is 30$ for digital, so i can get it for 10$ USD. i just want to make sure it will work before i actually buy.
Yeah, I did it recently when Gears of War Ultimate was $9.99 with no problems. You'll get the code immediately on the confirmation page.

Just use a random US address. Make sure you pick a state with no tax (like Delaware).
"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the Test Chamber."
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1600 posts
1610 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Youff1 wrote: Yeah, I did it recently when Gears of War Ultimate was $9.99 with no problems. You'll get the code immediately on the confirmation page.

Just use a random US address. Make sure you pick a state with no tax (like Delaware).
I always just use a BestBuy in Deleware. lol
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
Youff1 wrote: Yeah, I did it recently when Gears of War Ultimate was $9.99 with no problems. You'll get the code immediately on the confirmation page.

thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)