Cons not apple pen quality
It seems that your are advertising Ipad pro
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6991 upvotes
GTA
Alexsmit2017 wrote: It seems that your are advertising Ipad pro
I own a surface pro 4. Its great for a PC. But with it, comes the windows experience.

I've tried the iPad pro, the pen and experience is better, but it's an expensive tablet, not a computer.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
coriolis wrote: Pro windows
Con windows

Pros good pen
Cons not apple pen quality
How would an android emulator work on it tho. Surface pros have good specs so I would think it would run just as good as any other android tablet. If so, being able to do windows and android would be a plus in my opinion. That is, unless emulators are not running that well on it, then I wouldn't recommend it unless you really like using windows for everything
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2009
1676 posts
1424 upvotes
Toronto
Just don't expect the battery claims Microsoft advertises. You will probably get 5 hours with normal use. Also make sure to purchase MS complete. Microsoft QC isnt the greatest so keep on exchanging your unit until you get a perfect one.

Other than that surface products are great
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
Tha DraGun wrote: How would an android emulator work on it tho. Surface pros have good specs so I would think it would run just as good as any other android tablet. If so, being able to do windows and android would be a plus in my opinion. That is, unless emulators are not running that well on it, then I wouldn't recommend it unless you really like using windows for everything
I run bluestacks https://www.bluestacks.com
on my Surface Pro 4 and iMac
works fine
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Oct 18, 2017
20 posts
6 upvotes
A really big con that i ran into was just the issues with the connector. I went through a couple of RMAs for my dad when he had it. The connector would just suddenly stop working out of the blue.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2009
6145 posts
3616 upvotes
Toronto
Keigotw wrote: I run bluestacks
OT but bluestacks work on a Win10 phone?